Information on Amsterdam Meet 2021

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Knifeaholic

Information on Amsterdam Meet 2021

Post by Knifeaholic »

Hello Spydieheads,

I was wondering if there is any information available concerning the Amsterdam Meeting in March 2021.

Although i wish it would take place, i am almost sure it will be cancelled or reported due to the current pandemic situation.

But always hope, there is! :)

Cheers!
Larry_Mott

Re: Information on Amsterdam Meet 2021

Post by Larry_Mott »

Following..
I actually suggested a Teams/Zoom meeting in place of the physical one. (Unless it can be postponed until everything's officially safe
"Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!"
//Eva Mott 1941 - 2019. R.I.P.
Cyberwolf

Post by Cyberwolf »

Also Following,

It is a good Meeting to start the year and pick out the next knives. And its always good to see the faces behind the names, or meet new people.
Jurphaas

Post by Jurphaas »

Hi Knifeaholic,
Just yesterday I discussed the Amsterdam Spyderco meet 2021 with my Team leader. Due to the Covid-19 situation, the large Trade Shows are cancelled. The Spyderco crew will not travel to Europe in March. Thus, the annual Amsterdam Spyderco meet is off the schedule. We are very sorry but we have to play it safe. Cheers and see you all in march 2022.
Cyberwolf

Post by Cyberwolf »

Jurphaas wrote:
Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:13 am
Hi Knifeaholic,
Just yesterday I discussed the Amsterdam Spyderco meet 2021 with my Team leader. Due to the Covid-19 situation, the large Trade Shows are cancelled. The Spyderco crew will not travel to Europe in March. Thus, the annual Amsterdam Spyderco meet is off the schedule. We are very sorry but we have to play it safe. Cheers and see you all in march 2022.
Thanks for the reply Jurphaas, it is a good and wise decision. It's always a highlight of the year, let's go for 2022.
Knifeaholic

Post by Knifeaholic »

Thank you for the reply and the info, Jurphaas!

Safety first!

See you in 2022!