Spyderco.com Accounts

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

Spyderco.com Accounts

Post by TazKristi »

Hey, everyone:
If you've had issues setting up an account on our site within the last day or so, please try again this morning. You shouldn't have any issues.

It also looks like we've had a high number of people who have locked their accounts (forgotten passwords are usually the issue). We have removed the lock on all of those accounts, please try again. If you've forgotten your password, please use the forgotten password tool to reset your password.

If you continue to have issues, please send a detailed e-mail to techsupport@spyderco.com. As you can imagine, today is an incredibly busy day, so please be patient.

Thanks much!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
ShaneInDenver

Re: Spyderco.com Accounts

Post by ShaneInDenver »

Hi Kristi!

I’ve tried creating three separate accounts with three separate email addresses, when I click forgot username, there is no username associated with any of the email accounts that I’ve used. When I try resetting my password the usernames I enter are not found. My phone saves my username and password and I’m using one I can easily remember, but still it is not working. I have emailed support. Thank you for unlocking the accounts and your help.

Shane
NYLife

Post by NYLife »

I just tried and it works, Thank you
Be stronger than your excuses
surfmonkey

Post by surfmonkey »

Tried resetting my password and locked out for 5 hours. Then used a new email to create a new account. Same thing. Locked for 5 hours. Emailed support.
ShaneInDenver

Post by ShaneInDenver »

Thank the internet gods, and of course Kristi and the Spyderco crew for all of their hard work! I've got an account and I can participate!

I setup my account again, rather than trying to recover the old ones I created and I'm now logged in and it's working.
surfmonkey

Post by surfmonkey »

I guess their systems might be getting hit hard or something. Just allowed me to create an account using the info I used last night to create a different account. Either way, fixed. Their ecomm/tech team is on it. nice
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Thanks, Kristi!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

I took care of this yesterday in anticipation of the seconds sale.
ladybug93

Post by ladybug93 »

is the site down?
keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper.
current collection:
C36MCW2, C258YL, C253GBBK, C258GFBL, C101GBBK2, C11GYW, C11FWNB20CV, C101GBN15V2, C101GODFDE2, C60GGY, C149G, C189, C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, C122GBBK, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1
spyderco steels:
H2, CPM 20CV, CPM 15V, CTS 204P, CPM CRUWEAR, CPM S30V, N690Co, M390, CPM MagnaCut, LC200N, CTS XHP, H1, 8Cr13MoV, GIN-1, CTS BD1, VG-10, VG-10/Damascus, 440C
VooDooChild

Post by VooDooChild »

So I completely forgot Spyderco will not let you check out as a guest.

I have been trying to make an account for an hour, and the site is obviously not working for me. Do you get a confirmation email or some way of telling your account went through?
"Rome's greatest contribution to mathematics was the killing of Archimedes."
VooDooChild

Post by VooDooChild »

It finally worked. Just took a lot of tries.
"Rome's greatest contribution to mathematics was the killing of Archimedes."
Chppy

Post by Chppy »

i would click the knife i wanted and it would just never load till it was out of stock :/ sat clicking refresh for 4 hours for nothing lol
cabfrank

Post by cabfrank »

VashHash wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:45 am
I took care of this yesterday in anticipation of the seconds sale.
Me too, just in case. 😉
KnifeFella

Post by KnifeFella »

After all refreshing, and retrying, it says my account is now locked. Submitted an inquiry using the form that popped up. Hope to have it cleared before the next round.