Sal, with all the SE love of late

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
twinboysdad

Sal, with all the SE love of late

Post by twinboysdad »

What are your thoughts on an E4/D4 waves with SE?
vivi

Re: Sal, with all the SE love of late

Post by vivi »

Apparently there are some floating around but I've never seen one for sale. I have seen photos though.
:unicorn
Abyss_Fish

Post by Abyss_Fish »

like vivi said they're around but rare. If you don't mind a hawkbill the Matriarch 2 is a spectacular knife, and it's widely available. It's basically a serrated hawkbill endura wave.
Lightly insane.

Current spydie collection: Watu, Rhino, UKPK Salt G10 bladeswap, Yojimbo 2 Smooth G10 Cru-Wear, Manix lw “mystic” 20cv, SmallFly 2, Waterway, Ladybug k390, Caribbean
Current favorite steels: sg2/R2, lc200n/Z-FiNit, 3v
Evil D

Post by Evil D »

I recently posted about buying the Lone Wolf Dist. waved Endura with the Glock tool....my end goal with that knife is to swap a SE/waved blade into that handle so this would be awesome.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

The Spyderedge needs to expand it's availability in so many models that I would have to make a separate thread on it. I'm so much looking forward to the new, upcoming C-60 Ayoob in SE & PE both. When new Spyderco fans get their hands on the serrated version of the C-60 you will soon after see huge resurgence in SE models.

The demand for more Spyderedged units is slowly but surely rising each passing day. I'm also lobbying for more Spyderco fixed blades in SE. This could be the year for Spyderedge-Mania!!! :cool:
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Wow TBD, long time no see! Good to see you’re still lurking around. :) :spyder:
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Thanks Gringo!
Bill1170

Post by Bill1170 »

Spyderedges seem to be resurging in popularity here on this forum lately. I have no idea about the broad market outside of us aficionados. The Spyderedge, maintained on a Sharpmaker, is a huge competitive advantage that Spyderco holds over other makers, but education is the key.

The recent proliferation of flat ground serrated models is what convinced me to give SE another look. For serious cutting power, FFG SE is unequalled.