Delica Wharnie Exclusives...MOARRR!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Riggz

Re: Delica Wharnie Exclusives...MOARRR!!

Post by Riggz »

prndltech wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:41 pm
I like wharncliffes. I like delicas. My only wharncliffe “Delica” is my SE salt 2. I’ll prolly hold out for the lc200n/green combo to happen.

The salt 2 wharncliffe and the cru wear Delica are definitely 2 of my favorites.
That’s the sabre wharnie, correct? I grabbed the salt wharnie in PE mainly for the sabre. Oh wow, the weight and thickness of the blade is amazing. A joy to open/close and use.

I believe I have all the wharnies in the Delica line and obviously would like more options. LC200n would be a great improvement to the salt 2, I agree. Hopefully 2021 gives us one or two wharncliffe delicas.
Bemo

Post by Bemo »

Just recently got the Wharnie Delica in Hap40 and already ordered replacement scales for it. Don't know what it is but the Wharnie blade totally changes the appeal of the pattern for me. It's the only version of the Delica I ever plan to get from here on out. So yes, bring on the specialty steels!!
speedseeker

Post by speedseeker »

Couldn't agree more. It's perennially in my EDC rotation and what I reach for most often. I too picked up the Rock Jumper to scratch the itch for this reason. Highly recommended BTW. But yes, I would jump at the chance to pick up additional variations. K390, M390...how about S90V or maybe there's some leftover (though I doubt it) ZDP189. Anything honestly. It's a fantastic model that would do well is expanded.