Native 5 lightweight and dragonfly screws; thread pitch, length, and cross compatibility?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JustinUtherdude

Native 5 lightweight and dragonfly screws; thread pitch, length, and cross compatibility?

Post by JustinUtherdude »

Howdy guys.

I have a question for you. I am looking to get some replacement screws for a native 5 and a dragonfly 2. I was wondering if you guys knew what thread pitch, screw diameter, and screw length I would need to look for for each of these knives. I was also wondering if the screws (thread pitch/length, etc) were cross compatible with other spyderco models. I'm getting some new scales made and I really wanted to find some flat top countersunk style screws, but the few places that I look seem to offer those styles for the para knives, and knives for other manufacturers, so I want to get the sizes right before I order some. I'm trying to get all of this hardware in titanium, so I'd really like to make sure that I get it right before I order some expensive screws online. On a similar note, do you guys know of anywhere that I could go to to get a titanium backspacer and a titanium lockbar mechanism?

Thank you guys for your time. Justin Utherdude