Reveal 6 Live!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Granoo Fink

Re: Reveal 6 Live!

Post by Granoo Fink »

Mzen wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:42 pm
austrian_spyder_fan wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:46 pm
sal wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:34 am
Ric wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:00 am
Balisongs are illegal in the Netherlands.
To carry and also to have at home.
As it should be. I remember one if my baisongs picked it's way out of my safe, made its way into town a cut something. I didn't get in trouble because I had no control of the knife. It had a mind of its own. :rolleyes:

sal
In Austria they are legal to own an even to carry.
But i like my fingers more!
I'm so jealous of you... I would absolutely love to carry a balisong as my edc. Anything more than a blunt trainer in Germany could lead to a massive fine or even jail time if you happen to simply have one at home.

They treat those things as if they were nuclear warheads :confused: I'll never understand it. Out of curiosity, did you ever come across any story or situation about someone causing trouble with balisongs over there?
Many things lead to fines these days which have been legal years ago. When I was about 15 (in the 80ies) I bought a Balisong and it was totally legal. It was a crappy thing and I guess, it's situated somewhere in my home, I don't know where.
But I don't feel like I should go and update my belongings every year. So I hope nobody comes to search my cellar...
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Where I am, there's plenty of brick-and-mortar retailers that will happily sell you stuff that you can't legally put in your pocket as you walk out of the store.... :rolleyes:
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
Ez556

Post by Ez556 »

Looking at the specs of the SmallFly 2 in comparison to the Manix 2 LW, the blade length and thickness is exactly the same, however there is more cutting edge, the closed length and overall length is slightly less and it only weighs 0.3 oz more! My current EDC is the Manix 2 LW, so I’m really excited to try out the SmallFly as an EDC seeing that all the spec’s are so close!
Likes FRN
:spyder: MEMBER OF THE CRUWEAR NATION :spyder:
sal wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:28 am
But in reality, there is nothing quite like a gun. And it has been said, "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun".
Sumdumguy wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:35 am
Does that complexity decrease the simplicity? Not at all.
Abyss_Fish wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:54 pm
Ti is uh, 300 dollars.
ZMW

Post by ZMW »

Dear lord, when are these suckers going live? Pac salt lc200n and police k390 are on my list.