Cruwear Endura

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
blueblur

Re: Cruwear Endura

Post by blueblur »

I’d love an endura in Cruwear. The endura has really climbed my list of favorite models in recent years. Please don’t make the handle pink or purple or the blade black. Satin blade and any reasonable color and I’m in. I’ll buy multiples if it’s close to the vtoku blue.

I would buy a serrated option but would also like a plain edge.
Filoso-

Post by Filoso- »

I passed on the Cruwear Delica waiting for the Endura, so I hope it comes to fruition...
poolhustler

Post by poolhustler »

Add me to the "buyers" list on a CW Endura!!!
Cycletroll

Post by Cycletroll »

Just got notification that k390 Enduras are dropping. Strangely I'm not that excited. I have a G10 P4 that I use a lot and love and will probably get a K390 Endura just because I love the model but dang it, what I really want is a Cruwear Endura run at about 62-63 HRC. That is what I dream of!
Catamount123

Post by Catamount123 »

Any new news or rumors? I will definitely buy a Cruwear Endura, as long as it's a plain blade, no coating.
I don't get people who only carry one knife :thinking ;)
dan31

Post by dan31 »

Maybe check with the company that had the delica exclusive. They may have already locked down the option for some seki models in cpm cruwear with Spyderco. Endura, Endela and Stretch 2, it would be like printing money.
The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

dan31 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:36 pm
Maybe check with the company that had the delica exclusive. They may have already locked down the option for some seki models in cpm cruwear with Spyderco. Endura, Endela and Stretch 2, it would be like printing money.
viewtopic.php?t=87645
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

I have to assume there will be a Grey/Satin Cruwear and an OD Green/TiCN Cruwear Endera at some point in the future given the success of the Delica versions. I hope to see Endelas in both these combos as well.

That said, my real hope is for Spyderco to continue pushing out these crowd-pleasing Cru-carta knives and expand them to Seki in the Endura and Endela to start. This will not only please fans of these models, but it *should* allow most people to get in on the action with sales that aren't as crazy. I have no doubt that they would sell out quickly, but I don't think you would have the feeding frenzy that we are seeing with the Shaman and will likely see with the first run or three of the PM2 version.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
dan31

Post by dan31 »

Looks like it was Lone Star Wholesale for the original cruwear Delica.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84540