2021 Spyderco Forum Calendar Winners!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TazKristi

Re: 2021 Spyderco Forum Calendar Winners!

Post by TazKristi »

Hey, everyone:
I'm sorry that I didn't post about this sooner, but I've been a little tied up. Nicosurf's image WAS posted in the Calendar submission thread. Verifying that is something that I did personally before we even started judging the entries. Each year we receive submissions that don't meet all of the requirements, but Nicosurf's did.

Tap78 sent me a private message about the "missing" image and I looked into it. There was an indexing error during a recent back-up. The post is accounted for prior to that error, but it was missing after the error. Unfortuntately, I can't restore the post (without causing an issue in the database), but I can say with absolute certainty that Nicosurf did abide by all of the requirements. I apologize for not posting an explanation sooner, but I would hope that our past actions would speak to our integrity more so than a technical glitch in the database.

If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Hopweaver

Post by Hopweaver »

Congrats to all of the winners. Some amazing photos this year, going to be a great calendar!!!
:bug-red Make time for the important things in life, and learn to enjoy the little things more. :bug-red
GiftedMisfit

Post by GiftedMisfit »

TazKristi wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:32 pm
Hey, everyone:
I'm sorry that I didn't post about this sooner, but I've been a little tied up. Nicosurf's image WAS posted in the Calendar submission thread. Verifying that is something that I did personally before we even started judging the entries. Each year we receive submissions that don't meet all of the requirements, but Nicosurf's did.

Tap78 sent me a private message about the "missing" image and I looked into it. There was an indexing error during a recent back-up. The post is accounted for prior to that error, but it was missing after the error. Unfortuntately, I can't restore the post (without causing an issue in the database), but I can say with absolute certainty that Nicosurf did abide by all of the requirements. I apologize for not posting an explanation sooner, but I would hope that our past actions would speak to our integrity more so than a technical glitch in the database.

If anyone else has any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Kristi
Well that's, that. Whose to say otherwise?
:cussing
ladybug93 wrote: And now I'm wondering how a translator will render "butt hurt"