Para 3 liners wtb

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
mikel147147

Para 3 liners wtb

Post by mikel147147 »

Hello,
I realize that I am new to the forum and yes I did a search before posting. I am building a para 3 from parts and am looking for liners. The company was less than willing to help me in this matter. They used to sell a parts kit.

Thanks in advance and please don't beat a noob up too badly.
Michael Janich

Re: Para 3 liners wtb

Post by Michael Janich »

We never sold a parts kit for the Para 3.

Stay safe,

Mike
ChrisinHove

Post by ChrisinHove »

Welcome to the forum!

AFAIK the only parts kits made were for the Delica & Endura, and I haven’t seen one of those for years.

I don’t know if any aftermarket scales delete the liners on the P3 - if so, you might find some for sale.
Sumdumguy

Post by Sumdumguy »

Honestly, you'd be better off just buying a used Para 3. Save yourself some headache.

It would cost less in the end, aswell.
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

-Thomas Jefferson
Notsurewhy

Post by Notsurewhy »

ChrisinHove wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:25 am
Welcome to the forum!

AFAIK the only parts kits made were for the Delica & Endura, and I haven’t seen one of those for years.

I don’t know if any aftermarket scales delete the liners on the P3 - if so, you might find some for sale.
The liners are part of the lock so I doubt it.

If I needed liners I'd probably post here and blade forums looking for a para 3 with a damaged blade. There are bound to be folks with a broken tipped para 3 collecting dust in a drawer that would glad to get some money out of it.
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Welcome to the forum! :)

I am sure it is not "unwiilingness to help", but the folks at Spyderco have their good reasons not to sell spare parts.
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Welcome to the Spyderco forum!

You might want to take a look at the forum rules (see the pink highlighted area below the title of your post)

Do not post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, SPAM, promotional materials, or any other forms of
solicitation in Spyderco Forum. This includes the trading and selling of knives or other goods. This includes any
listing of any kind, a forum thread, post or signature line.

I'm sure WTS, WTT, or WTB threads/posts aren't allowed
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!