Page 3 of 3

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:37 pm
by JRinFL
Fireman wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:46 pm
I would have names this knife MTE AKA “More Than Enough”
I did way back when it was first mentioned by Sal. He thought the name was too long! We can only try, right? Maybe a Forum version with More Than Enuff on the blade for those of us with the same thought?

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:36 pm
by Fireman
JRinFL wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:37 pm
Fireman wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:46 pm
I would have names this knife MTE AKA “More Than Enough”
I did way back when it was first mentioned by Sal. He thought the name was too long! We can only try, right? Maybe a Forum version with More Than Enuff on the blade for those of us with the same thought?
:winking-tongue Some people require more to be enough

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:23 am
by Buddafucco
Kittery Trading Post... PlainEdge... $1.99 more... Possibly No Returns... https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/hunt ... rt=1&sz=48

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:10 am
by Buddafucco

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:57 am
by nonstainless
I'm looking forward for the k390 version. FRN is ok, but what a knife that would be with micarta handle... just dreaming :winking-tongue

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:44 am
by ladybug93
i'm still curious how this lc200n knife turned into vg10 and then k390.

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:13 pm
by Josh Crutchley
ladybug93 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:44 am
i'm still curious how this lc200n knife turned into vg10 and then k390.
Offering designs in different steels is kinda Spydercos thing, right? There's also quite a few people wanting to see something different than VG10 and black. I think it's an awesome design that deserved some variants.

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:35 pm
by ladybug93
Josh Crutchley wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:13 pm
ladybug93 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:44 am
i'm still curious how this lc200n knife turned into vg10 and then k390.
Offering designs in different steels is kinda Spydercos thing, right? There's also quite a few people wanting to see something different than VG10 and black. I think it's an awesome design that deserved some variants.
yeah. that's not my point at all. if i remember correctly, it was supposed to be released as a salt originally.

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:13 pm
by twinboysdad
I wonder if the Enuff will move to 3mm if the Enuff 2 sells well? I had an Enuff Leaf and it was overbuilt (for my use) but that was the market then.

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:58 pm
by ladybug93
twinboysdad wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:13 pm
I wonder if the Enuff will move to 3mm if the Enuff 2 sells well? I had an Enuff Leaf and it was overbuilt (for my use) but that was the market then.
a 3mm enuff clip point or drop point in lc200n or magnacut would be an instant buy for me.

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:33 pm
by Naperville
I like knives. You like knives! :winking-tongue

I think that I have 4 fixed blade knives between 4 and 4.5 inches, 3 fixed blade knives under 2.5 inches.

I think I'd like to have two of Enuff 2 in K390. I don't have any K390 and the shape and size of the Enuff 2 is almost perfect for an EDC for self defense. Sorry. It's all that I think about, but at least I'm up front with all of you.

Pump then out!!!!

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:35 pm
by Naperville
ladybug93 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:44 am
i'm still curious how this lc200n knife turned into vg10 and then k390.
VG10 and LC200N were not Enough so they made it K390 to please us edge heads!

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 12:35 pm
by Josh Crutchley
ladybug93 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:35 pm


yeah. that's not my point at all. if i remember correctly, it was supposed to be released as a salt originally.
Could have something to do with sales. They have H-2 coming out and Magnacut joing the salts. They could also be sitting on a lot of K390 since the LT3 is also getting that treatment. You just never know, it might not be any one thing but a combination of factors that led to their decision.

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:00 pm
by Wartstein
twinboysdad wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:13 pm
I wonder if the Enuff will move to 3mm if the Enuff 2 sells well? I had an Enuff Leaf and it was overbuilt (for my use) but that was the market then.

I am afraid the Enuff got discontinued...

Re: enuff 2!!!

Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2023 1:05 pm
by Cl1ff
The sheepsfoot Enuff Salt is not discontinued, so it’s technically still kicking around.