Sprint Run Question

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
GaryArt1

Sprint Run Question

Post by GaryArt1 »

HI all, first post here. I owned my first Spyderco for years but recently got real interested in them and now own 6. The question I have is for Sprint Runs (non exclusives): does Spyderco carry them on their website for sale or are they just carried through dealers being the limited quantities? And, if so, are they released on their site at the same time as the dealer sites? I don't want to be intently watching Spyderco's site for future purchases of sprints if they don't carry them. Thanks and looking forward to being an active member of the Spyderco community.
Current Spydercos in EDC rotation: Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189, Dragonfly 2 Toku2, Vrango, Matrix 2 G10 Black, Native 5 Fluted Carbon, Canis, Native 5 Salt, Enuff Sheepfoot, Lil' Temperance 3, Proficient, Caribbean Sheepsfoot, Shaman Zwear micarta, Shaman Black/Black Spyderedge, DLT tan Yojimbo 2
TazKristi

Re: Sprint Run Question

Post by TazKristi »

GaryArt1 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:00 am
HI all, first post here. I owned my first Spyderco for years but recently got real interested in them and now own 6. The question I have is for Sprint Runs (non exclusives): does Spyderco carry them on their website for sale or are they just carried through dealers being the limited quantities? And, if so, are they released on their site at the same time as the dealer sites? I don't want to be intently watching Spyderco's site for future purchases of sprints if they don't carry them. Thanks and looking forward to being an active member of the Spyderco community.
Hi, GaryArt1:
Welcome to our forum. Yes, Sprints are included on our website. You'll find them here, https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/catego ... uct-reveal as soon as they are released. We also usually send a notification through our mobile app when Sprints are released.

One thing to consider, our site has limited availability (just like anyone else), so it doesn't hurt to have a few sources in mind before release.

I'm sure our members will have some other suggestions too. We hope you enjoy your time with us.

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi GaryArt,

Welcome to our forum.

sal
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Welcome GaryArt1

I'll just add that the dealers won't all put them up for sale on their websites at the same time. There's usually threads here for specific sprint runs. Members here will typically post in those threads when they see them available at the various dealers
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
GaryArt1

Post by GaryArt1 »

Thanks all. I will keep my eye out on the forums. I have downloaded the app and added the sprint knife to my wishlist. I have also registered on a few sites to notify me when it becomes available. Hopefully with them all, I won't miss it but I do have a habit of getting involved in things and then forgetting to check at the right time.
Thanks again.
Current Spydercos in EDC rotation: Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189, Dragonfly 2 Toku2, Vrango, Matrix 2 G10 Black, Native 5 Fluted Carbon, Canis, Native 5 Salt, Enuff Sheepfoot, Lil' Temperance 3, Proficient, Caribbean Sheepsfoot, Shaman Zwear micarta, Shaman Black/Black Spyderedge, DLT tan Yojimbo 2