DLT Exclusive - Purple PM2 Cruwear

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ladybug93

Re: DLT Exclusive - Purple PM2 Cruwear

Post by ladybug93 »

manix pleeease!
keep your knife sharp and your focus sharper.
current collection:
C253GBBK, C258GFBL, C101GBBK2, C11GYW, C11FWNB20CV, C101GBN15V2, C101GODFDE2, C60GGY, C149G, C189, C101GBN2, MT35, C211TI, C242CF, C217GSSF, C101BN2, C85G2, C91BBK, C142G, C122GBBK, LBK, LYL3HB, C193, C28YL2, C11ZPGYD, C41YL5, C252G, C130G, PLKIT1
spyderco steels:
CPM 20CV, CPM 15V, CTS 204P, CPM CRUWEAR, CPM S30V, N690Co, M390, CPM MagnaCut, LC200N, CTS XHP, H1, 8Cr13MoV, GIN-1, CTS BD1, VG-10, VG-10/Damascus, 440C
Stuka

Post by Stuka »

Just checked my email and I did receive an order confirmation, but the website never actually showed the order successfully completed. Error message every time I tried to finalize the order. Not a very reassuring experience.
imjohnsmith

Post by imjohnsmith »

DLT Gonna Need A Bigger Server
Attachments
jaws_Scheider_shark_cig.jpg
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Sumdumguy wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:39 am

Moar Purple G10!

+1

We need an SE Dodo and a Linered (like the S110V, NOT linerless) Native in this combo!

FRN as well. This combo in the Endura, Delica, Dragonfly, Jester, Endela, and Police LW! :) And the Native LW and Manix LW.

And lastly, how about this combo in a Shaman with PURPLE MATTE MICARTA??? :eek: :D
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
prndltech

Post by prndltech »

It showed out of stock, reloaded the page 5 min later and it said in stock so I grabbed one just cuz I like purple

Edit, it’s till showing in stock for me
- Shannon

MNOSD 0006
Joey

Post by Joey »

Stuka wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:43 am
Just checked my email and I did receive an order confirmation, but the website never actually showed the order successfully completed. Error message every time I tried to finalize the order. Not a very reassuring experience.
Sounds like a good problem to have, out of all the possibilities (I.e. not getting one). Can you imagine how many people missed out? No offense, or anything :)

I refreshed seemingly many more times than most of you did, and had dozens of error messages getting through checkout, in addition to other issues with my login (first time I’ve ever been logged out, even though I didn’t log out) but got an order confirmation at 11:14. Lol, I get so frustrated during these drops... pretty sure I just knocked 182 days off my lifespan, in attempt to order.

Not a fan of the scale color, but I’m certainly excited to put different scales onto that blade.

Long live Cruwear and DLC respectively!
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

Joey wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:04 pm
Stuka wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:43 am
Sounds like a good problem to have, out of all the possibilities (I.e. not getting one). Can you imagine how many people missed out? No offense, or anything :)

I refreshed seemingly many more times than most of you did, and had dozens of error messages getting through checkout, in addition to other issues with my login (first time I’ve ever been logged out, even though I didn’t log out) but got an order confirmation at 11:14. Lol, I get so frustrated during these drops... pretty sure I just knocked 182 days off my lifespan, in attempt to order.

Not a fan of the scale color, but I’m certainly excited to put different scales onto that blade.

Long live Cruwear and DLC respectively!
I had the same experience: tons of error messages, and got those at all points in the checkout process, including when I was almost done and just hitting the "place order" button. Then had to start over checking out. Finally it took me all the way to a confirmation number. And I only got one confirmation email, so hopefully it's all good!

Kudos to DLT for picking such an awesome combo!
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
FreeGolf

Post by FreeGolf »

The Colorado Rockies fan in me really wanted to get in on this but I decided against it. I just don't need it. Sad to hear about the server problems again regarding an exclusive. There really should be some sort of process to determine if a company can even handle an online exclusive launch. It's kind of like a professional sports organization hosting a regular (non pandemic) game and everything that comes with that at a high-school facility. It's really not made for the traffic or logistics etc. Makes that professioanal organization look pretty bad.
K-bar1999

Post by K-bar1999 »

DLT IS THE LAST PLACE SHOUKD BE SELLING ANY TYPE OF RELEASE EACH AND EVERY TIME ITS A CLUSTER CANT MAKE PHONE ORDER OR TELL U CALL BACK IN 2 MIN NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE NO HELP WHST SO EVER
CXXX

Post by CXXX »

I could not get anything to come up on my laptop for about 6 minutes of refresh...a couple of times it refreshed to the product description but it would not add to cart. I tried my phone and it went through to payment info, but kept getting "payment info failed to initialize"...I then clicked on pay with PayPal and that went through at 11:11am. Some how it picked up my previous address which is not on the DLT or PayPal site. I called DLT and Jordan (Thank You) was able to fix it before it shipped (and DLT ships fast!)
In spite of the web problems DLT does releases in a very high class way, good lead time on announcement of an exclusive, reminder emails and text messages.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Hey DLT! Thanks for bringing this to the market! How about an Endura next??? :D
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
abbazaba

Post by abbazaba »

I was thinking CRU-PLE Lil Native next?
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

abbazaba wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:06 pm
110% Agree!
-Nick :bug-red
Maximumsmoochy

Post by Maximumsmoochy »

Purple People Para 3 Eater Please
Past: Dragonfly, Air, Rhino, Lil' Native, Techno 2, Caly Jr., Brouwer, Chap LW, Para3, N5, Watu, ‘Chef, Mantra 2, SSStretch, PM2, Smock, Shaman, Advocate, GB2, Kapara, Military, Bradley Bowie, Province

Present: P4 K390 FRN

Future: Para3 Cruwear (someday)

Regrets: Most of them
BobABQ

Post by BobABQ »

abbazaba wrote:
In the backlock! Absolutely!
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

Mushroom wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:08 pm
abbazaba wrote:
110% Agree!
That'd be great. And you all know I want this in a Manix 2. ;) Also a para3 lw would be sweet! Keep 'em coming, DLT!
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

I don't like not being excited about new releases lately :o I feel like it's a lot of the same models just getting a different frn/G10 handle color and a steel that's already out there in a bunch of other models. Granted, Golden models are definitely the best but do we really need this many exclusives of all these models??

I'd love to see some different models and scale materials being used. Dare I say... I'm starting to get a little bored :eek: :confused:
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Bamalt1

Post by Bamalt1 »

I had to refresh a ton of times and had to add each knife to my cart one at a time to get them added to my cart. When I went to checkout, I kept getting an error for not being able to ship out of the country even though I had my Georgia address selected. Maybe it was seeing my ADO address and was throwing the error I don't know. After 12 minutes of fighting the site, I got my order to go through.
S35VN PM2, Spydiechef, M4 Manix 2 XL, Rex 45 Shaman, Kapara, M4 PM2 Tanto, Ultatech BH, Techno 2, 20CV Yojimbo 2
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Bamalt1 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:08 pm
I had to refresh a ton of times and had to add each knife to my cart one at a time to get them added to my cart. When I went to checkout, I kept getting an error for not being able to ship out of the country even though I had my Georgia address selected. Maybe it was seeing my ADO address and was throwing the error I don't know. After 12 minutes of fighting the site, I got my order to go through.
How many were you trying to order??
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Bamalt1

Post by Bamalt1 »

I ordered 2. If I picked 2, it wouldn't add it to the cart. Got dozens of server errors so I'm not too surprised by it.
S35VN PM2, Spydiechef, M4 Manix 2 XL, Rex 45 Shaman, Kapara, M4 PM2 Tanto, Ultatech BH, Techno 2, 20CV Yojimbo 2