Native Chief Rex45 Sprint Alert Thread

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
toocool006

Native Chief Rex45 Sprint Alert Thread

Post by toocool006 »

I didn't see an alert thread for this guy yet so wanted to start it up. Alert threads have always been way better for me to actually snag a sprint than in-stock notifications or blind luck. I haven't been able to pull the trigger on a chief yet, but the Native has been my #1 carry for the year and want to give its big brother a go.

Anyway, holler if you spot it live, and best of luck to everyone! I hope everyone from the community who wants one gets one :D
~andrew
toocool006

Re: Native Chief Rex45 Sprint Alert Thread

Post by toocool006 »

Anybody got any updates or guesses when we're going to see this guy drop? And who else is as excited as me???
~andrew
Burton Knut

Post by Burton Knut »

I’m with you! This, the new Mule and if the timing is right, the S90V Chief are all instant buys for me. There are others coming soon that I’m looking forward to as well, but with those three being limited runs they won’t be passed up if I get a shot at any one of them.

I’m just hoping someone alerts us that some collector club units pop up on the bay before these drop publicly so I can have the webpages opened and ready for frequent refreshes.
JMM

Post by JMM »

toocool006 wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:14 am
Anybody got any updates or guesses when we're going to see this guy drop? And who else is as excited as me???
I was hoping to find the 411 here... I'm super excited for Rex45 & the S90V Chiefs to drop!
Enactive

Post by Enactive »

I'm excited too! Enough so, that i started a thread about it: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1433366#p1433366 :cool: :spyder:

If we use that for general discussion, we can keep the chatter out of this alert thread.

Edited to add: Thanks, toocool, for starting this alerts thread. :spyder: :cool: