Yet Another SFO Shoutout to Michael

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
justjohn

Yet Another SFO Shoutout to Michael

Post by justjohn »

I just had the pleasure of placing a telephone order with Michael. This was the first time I have transacted with him and he proved to be a knowledgeable, and professional individual. (Maybe it's just me but this seems to be a trend at Spyderco.). I appreciate his patience and willingness to assist in any way he could. Some would say that's his job, however; I can usually tell when someone is being sincere rather than regurgitating the talking points. Michael was and is sincere. Just another reason I don't mind spending my money at the best knife (and associated accessories) manufacturer on the planet. :D
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red
sal

Re: Yet Another SFO Shoutout to Michael

Post by sal »

Thanx much John.

sal
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

Yes, Michael G. Is tops!
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
Pokey

Post by Pokey »

I stopped by the SFO last week. Michael helped me out with an issue on a Ronin 2 and its sheath. I wandered around the store while Michael took out other new knives & sheaths and evaluated the problem. I circled back around a few minutes later and he had the problem solved, the knife and sheath were now seeing eye to eye. We boxed up the knife and sheath when I noticed the box was a new one. I thought my old original box had gotten swapped with a new box somehow and, actually, it did. Michael couldn't get my original knife and/or sheath to play nice with any combination of other knife or sheath so, he exchanged the knife and sheath for new ones, under warranty.

Then, we spent a few minutes checking out a "customized" Delica of his. (Ahhh, the benefits of working at Spyderco. ;))
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

I met Michael during the seconds sale last year, being there for a number of days before hand we ended up chatting a few times, he's really a genuine person like you said and eager to help. During the sale, he was helping a lot of customers find specific knives, including myself. He is one of Spydercos many great employees! :spyder:
-Nick :bug-red