Kapara Salt

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
aaronkb

Re: Kapara Salt

Post by aaronkb »

I’m an “essential” worker and I sanitize my entire edc when I come home... The sanitizer has managed to rust multiple “stainless” knives, include a limited run m390 p3 lightweight. I’d kill for a kapara in lc200n. Gonna be picking up a spydiechef soon, I think.
GH9000

Post by GH9000 »

aaronkb wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:11 am
I’m an “essential” worker and I sanitize my entire edc when I come home... The sanitizer has managed to rust multiple “stainless” knives, include a limited run m390 p3 lightweight. I’d kill for a kapara in lc200n. Gonna be picking up a spydiechef soon, I think.
Just giving you a heads up. Soap works just as effective in killing viruses on surfaces. They breakdown the outer layer of the cell.
aaronkb

Post by aaronkb »

GH9000 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm
aaronkb wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:11 am
Just giving you a heads up. Soap works just as effective in killing viruses on surfaces. They breakdown the outer layer of the cell.
Thanks, I’m aware (soap actually works better) except I don’t feel comfortable with being able to wash nooks and crannies (especially the inside of folding knives) with soap as opposed to fulling submerging everything in a bucket of sanitizing solution.