I Apologize

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
FeistyKat

Re: I Apologize

Post by FeistyKat »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:09 pm
Doc Dan wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:29 pm
Please tell me what you did so I can blame you for it. :p :D :D
Because Doc I think you and BLOKE would run with it :D So in that case I'll let sleeping dogs continue sleeping. But a couple of the Brothers have made a point that we as a nation are going to some extraordinary times>> with that said we have all just got to be careful not cause people anymore anguish that what they are already dealing with.

Yeah nobody seen this shutdown coming at all. And it really caught a lot of people in a very stressful time as it was. So I sure don't want to add to it. And GOD only knows how far you and BLOKE would run with it if I let you know :D I would shutter to think what kind of video BLOKE would put up for that :eek: :D

We need our economy(ies) running again. If there's any running to be done, that's it!
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:09 pm
Doc Dan wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 11:29 pm
Please tell me what you did so I can blame you for it. :p :D :D
Because Doc I think you and BLOKE would run with it :D So in that case I'll let sleeping dogs continue sleeping. But a couple of the Brothers have made a point that we as a nation are going to some extraordinary times>> with that said we have all just got to be careful not cause people anymore anguish that what they are already dealing with.

Yeah nobody seen this shutdown coming at all. And it really caught a lot of people in a very stressful time as it was. So I sure don't want to add to it. And GOD only knows how far you and BLOKE would run with it if I let you know :D I would shutter to think what kind of video BLOKE would put up for that :eek: :D
Hahahaha! I see you know us only too well!🤣🤣
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
standy99

Post by standy99 »

i know what you said last summer

Threads to come :D :D
Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water.
Hopweaver

Post by Hopweaver »

I don't know what you said, nor do I care. IMO people get butthurt too easily these days anyway. To those people, it's OK that other people are different, it's a big world out there and there is room for diversity... You do you and let others do the same.

Please don't go anywhere JD
:bug-red Make time for the important things in life, and learn to enjoy the little things more. :bug-red
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

Hopweaver wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:21 am
I don't know what you said, nor do I care. IMO people get butthurt too easily these days anyway. To those people, it's OK that other people are different, it's a big world out there and there is room for diversity... You do you and let others do the same.

Please don't go anywhere JD
Nope!! no plans to go anywhere. My Spyderville citizenship is still in tact.

But you do make some excellent points. But again I sure never intended to be hurtful to anyone. OK now back to the serious business of Hawkbills, Serrations and Old School Spyders :cool:
gbcaffee

Post by gbcaffee »

I'm a kind of paranoiac in reverse. I suspect people of plotting to make me happy.

-JD Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

EDIT: I am really new to the forum, but I have read many of your posts, JD, and have often wondered if you were a JD Salinger fan. You very well may be, or it may be that your name is Jerome David, as his is, or Joseph David, etc. Either way, as he's my favorite author, I thought it appropriate to use a quote in this thread that seems to reflect your personality from what I've seen on this thread.
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

You're a good man, JD. Happy to have ya here! :)
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!