What will you be getting from the new reveal?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Monty

Re: What will you be getting from the new reveal?

Post by Monty »

Monty wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 10:54 am
Yellow PAC salt and the Pochi are definites.

I'm intrigued by the rockjumper but if there's a leaf blade on the way I'll wait for that. Better yet would be a Salt variant.

Initially I would have gotten the swayback but upon further inspection it's a bit larger than I'd want for a secondary blade and I dislike the extra screw holes for lefties.

Since not much is interesting me lately I'll use some of the funds I'm saving to put together a micarta or g10 Endura.
Well I got to try the Pac salt 2, doesn't fit my hand at all. Ordered a backup PAC Salt 1 instead. Aside from the Pochi this is going to be another inexpensive reveal period for me.
ABX2011

Post by ABX2011 »

I really hope the Z-Wear Shaman is widely available. Actually available for purchase without checking and rechecking and refreshing contantly. You can do it Spyderco.
samdasnake

Post by samdasnake »

ABX2011 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:32 pm
I really hope the Z-Wear Shaman is widely available. Actually available for purchase without checking and rechecking and refreshing contantly. You can do it Spyderco.
Given its similarly to the cru-carta shaman, I hope that there won't be such a massive rush. But I'm not banking on it. I'll definitely be on the hunt.
Mattysc42

Post by Mattysc42 »

Well, if these sell like the first crucarta run, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a pd#1/micarta run at some point. The joys of steel analogues creating sprint loopholes.
BRING ON THE MANIX XL SPRINTS AND EXCLUSIVES! And 10v or K390ify the Golden lineup, please.

Top 5 folders I’ve owned: Serrated Caribbean Leaf, Shaman, Manix XL, ZDP-189/CF Caly 3.5, Native LW.
Top 5 steels I’ve owned: LC200N, K390, CPM S90V, M390, CPM REX45.
Top 3 steels I want more of: M390 class, A11 class (including K390), CPM REX45.
Notsurewhy

Post by Notsurewhy »

Mattysc42 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:57 pm
Well, if these sell like the first crucarta run, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a pd#1/micarta run at some point. The joys of steel analogues creating sprint loopholes.
Maybe when the zwear sells out in minutes, they'll capitulate and make a pd1/micarta shaman regular production.
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

Swick and Rock Jumper.
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.
Abyss_Fish

Post by Abyss_Fish »

def gonna buy a spyopera
Lightly insane.

Current spydie collection: Watu, Rhino, UKPK Salt G10 bladeswap, Yojimbo 2 Smooth G10 Cru-Wear, Manix lw “mystic” 20cv, SmallFly 2, Waterway, Ladybug k390, Caribbean
Current favorite steels: sg2/R2, lc200n/Z-FiNit, 3v