I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
The Mastiff
Member
Posts: 5480
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:53 am
Location: raleigh nc

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby The Mastiff » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:03 am

I open it as fast as I need to with the regular thumb in the opening hole traditional method. It's fast and sure and gets out and open quicker than an auto and I just don't need it to be faster. The back locks get smoother as time goes by and the opening hole keeps my thumb right where it's supposed to be. It's a "If it's not broken" type situation for me.

User avatar
Jazz
Member
Posts: 7663
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Jazz » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 am

The Mastiff wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:03 am
I open it as fast as I need to with the regular thumb in the opening hole traditional method. It's fast and sure and gets out and open quicker than an auto and I just don't need it to be faster. The back locks get smoother as time goes by and the opening hole keeps my thumb right where it's supposed to be. It's a "If it's not broken" type situation for me.

Exactly - precisely. Also, when I see people flicking in videos, I just want to slap them upside the head. Do it once and be done. Show off to yourself. Definitely not impressing me. Just making me find another vid. (Obviously really annoys me - sorry.)
- best wishes, Jazz.

User avatar
TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 5489
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby TkoK83Spy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 am

Jazz wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:32 am
The Mastiff wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:03 am
I open it as fast as I need to with the regular thumb in the opening hole traditional method. It's fast and sure and gets out and open quicker than an auto and I just don't need it to be faster. The back locks get smoother as time goes by and the opening hole keeps my thumb right where it's supposed to be. It's a "If it's not broken" type situation for me.

Exactly - precisely. Also, when I see people flicking in videos, I just want to slap them upside the head. Do it once and be done. Show off to yourself. Definitely not impressing me. Just making me find another vid. (Obviously really annoys me - sorry.)
Yes!! The "review" videos where all they do is flick the knife open and close 50+ times, rambling away...yet never cut anything while making the video, and then come to a conclusion if it's a great knife or not :confused:
23 :spyder:'s in 13 different steels
2 - ZT's - 0460 and 0470
1 - Microtech Ultratech DE OTF
1 - Benchmade 940 (BHQ Exclusive/M4)
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays

-Rick

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 22338
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Evil D » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:01 am

Just for that I'm off to make a 10 hour video of nothing but flicking all my knives open. :p
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

User avatar
bearfacedkiller
Member
Posts: 10047
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: hiding in the woods...

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby bearfacedkiller » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 am

Knives are fidget toys for many people. The fidget spinner craze overlapping into the knife world made that obvious. I don’t get it but I am not a fidgeter so I probably wouldn’t. It doesn’t bother me if others like to flick.

As far a SD goes, I like guns. I put zero thought into using knives for SD. I realize that not everyone can carry. I cannot carry at work unfortunately. After getting charged by a bear last summer I wish I could but I got some bear spray instead.

The idea that flicking a knife open will give you an edge in a SD scenario seems far fetched. Seems like a good way to drop your knife. I would open it normally and then hold in in a death grip. Seems like retaining it would be paramount.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 22338
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Evil D » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 am

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 am
Knives are fidget toys for many people. The fidget spinner craze overlapping into the knife world made that obvious. I don’t get it but I am not a fidgeter so I probably wouldn’t. It doesn’t bother me if others like to flick.

As far a SD goes, I like guns. I put zero thought into using knives for SD. I realize that not everyone can carry. I cannot carry at work unfortunately. After getting charged by a bear last summer I wish I could but I got some bear spray instead.

The idea that flicking a knife open will give you an edge in a SD scenario seems far fetched. Seems like a good way to drop your knife. I would open it normally and then hold in in a death grip. Seems like retaining it would be paramount.


I'd like every person who thinks this way to get charged by an aggressive dog just once and see if they can deploy their knife in time to make a difference. I'm not sure I could even get my Autonomy out in time. I've been looking into some small fixed blades with rings on the end that I can draw in a hurry and not drop. I honestly think I've got a better chance of using my ink pen I'm SD than my folders.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

Sumdumguy
Member
Posts: 3289
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Sumdumguy » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:42 am

Evil D wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 am
bearfacedkiller wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 am
Knives are fidget toys for many people. The fidget spinner craze overlapping into the knife world made that obvious. I don’t get it but I am not a fidgeter so I probably wouldn’t. It doesn’t bother me if others like to flick.

As far a SD goes, I like guns. I put zero thought into using knives for SD. I realize that not everyone can carry. I cannot carry at work unfortunately. After getting charged by a bear last summer I wish I could but I got some bear spray instead.

The idea that flicking a knife open will give you an edge in a SD scenario seems far fetched. Seems like a good way to drop your knife. I would open it normally and then hold in in a death grip. Seems like retaining it would be paramount.


I'd like every person who thinks this way to get charged by an aggressive dog just once and see if they can deploy their knife in time to make a difference. I'm not sure I could even get my Autonomy out in time. I've been looking into some small fixed blades with rings on the end that I can draw in a hurry and not drop. I honestly think I've got a better chance of using my ink pen I'm SD than my folders.
You hit the nail on the head!

I can open most of my knives without touching the blade at all. Why? Because, like many things, it's better to have and not need than to need and not have.

Do I need to be able to deploy my knife that fast under normal circumstances? Nope, but when the $#!+ goes down, I can.

I will always reach for my gun first, but there's a lot of places I go that bringing a gun isn't possible. My knife? I've yet to go somewhere, that I couldn't get it in.

As for a fixed blade, you want the Swick. There should be #5 coming out soon in LC200N. Personally, I prefer the Street Beat.
But if ultimate retention is the goal, the Swick is the answer.

User avatar
bearfacedkiller
Member
Posts: 10047
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:22 pm
Location: hiding in the woods...

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby bearfacedkiller » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am

Evil D wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 am
bearfacedkiller wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 am
Knives are fidget toys for many people. The fidget spinner craze overlapping into the knife world made that obvious. I don’t get it but I am not a fidgeter so I probably wouldn’t. It doesn’t bother me if others like to flick.

As far a SD goes, I like guns. I put zero thought into using knives for SD. I realize that not everyone can carry. I cannot carry at work unfortunately. After getting charged by a bear last summer I wish I could but I got some bear spray instead.

The idea that flicking a knife open will give you an edge in a SD scenario seems far fetched. Seems like a good way to drop your knife. I would open it normally and then hold in in a death grip. Seems like retaining it would be paramount.


I'd like every person who thinks this way to get charged by an aggressive dog just once and see if they can deploy their knife in time to make a difference. I'm not sure I could even get my Autonomy out in time. I've been looking into some small fixed blades with rings on the end that I can draw in a hurry and not drop. I honestly think I've got a better chance of using my ink pen I'm SD than my folders.
I got charged by a 90 pound Pitbull a few years ago. I was walking my 100lb three legged Doberman. He was about 120 before he lost his leg to cancer. The pit didn’t come at me but instead steamrolled my dog. I gave that pit the tip of my boot to the rib cage with all my might and that took the fight out of him quickly. Never underestimate the power of the boot.

To your point, I lived in the suburbs then and was walking down a sidewalk. Someone didn’t close their front door all the way and their dog squeezed out. Not only did I not have time to draw a weapon but I didn’t even have time to think about it.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?

James Y
Member
Posts: 2715
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Southern CA

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby James Y » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:39 am

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 am
Knives are fidget toys for many people. The fidget spinner craze overlapping into the knife world made that obvious. I don’t get it but I am not a fidgeter so I probably wouldn’t. It doesn’t bother me if others like to flick.

As far a SD goes, I like guns. I put zero thought into using knives for SD. I realize that not everyone can carry. I cannot carry at work unfortunately. After getting charged by a bear last summer I wish I could but I got some bear spray instead.

The idea that flicking a knife open will give you an edge in a SD scenario seems far fetched. Seems like a good way to drop your knife. I would open it normally and then hold in in a death grip. Seems like retaining it would be paramount.
When I go out walking, I have my Brazos free form hickory walking stick. If a SD-type situation would come up, I would rely on that before I’d rely on a knife. I know how to use both long and short staves (my walking stick is basically a short staff, about 52” long). No fancy twirling, just direct and simple.

As far as speed opening Spyderco (or any other) knives in a SD situation, I agree it would be a good way to drop or fumble it up. I’ve defended myself empty-handed in a real, emergency, SD situation before, involving multiple assailants, and anything that would have required fine motor skills like some fancy knife flicking method is not going to work. Because those fine motor skills go out the window with the suddenness of the attack and the adrenalin dump. I’m talking about during an actual sudden attack, by human or dog, not just some moron cursing at you from a distance. And whether it’s fair or not, there are also the legal ramifications that come with defending one’s self with a knife, even if you’re in the right. PLUS, there are those individuals who couldn’t bring themselves to use a knife on another person, even to save their own lives. Many of whom won’t discover that about themselves until or unless it’s actually happening.

In normal day-to-day use, I open my Spyderco with the standard, boring thumb opening. Not really fast, either, unless I need it opened quickly for the task at hand (which almost never happens). I feel it probably saves on some wear and tear on the tolerances over time, too, even though I know that Spyderco makes an awesome product.

Jim

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 22338
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Evil D » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:38 am

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am
Evil D wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:29 am
bearfacedkiller wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:21 am
Knives are fidget toys for many people. The fidget spinner craze overlapping into the knife world made that obvious. I don’t get it but I am not a fidgeter so I probably wouldn’t. It doesn’t bother me if others like to flick.

As far a SD goes, I like guns. I put zero thought into using knives for SD. I realize that not everyone can carry. I cannot carry at work unfortunately. After getting charged by a bear last summer I wish I could but I got some bear spray instead.

The idea that flicking a knife open will give you an edge in a SD scenario seems far fetched. Seems like a good way to drop your knife. I would open it normally and then hold in in a death grip. Seems like retaining it would be paramount.


I'd like every person who thinks this way to get charged by an aggressive dog just once and see if they can deploy their knife in time to make a difference. I'm not sure I could even get my Autonomy out in time. I've been looking into some small fixed blades with rings on the end that I can draw in a hurry and not drop. I honestly think I've got a better chance of using my ink pen I'm SD than my folders.
I got charged by a 90 pound Pitbull a few years ago. I was walking my 100lb three legged Doberman. He was about 120 before he lost his leg to cancer. The pit didn’t come at me but instead steamrolled my dog. I gave that pit the tip of my boot to the rib cage with all my might and that took the fight out of him quickly. Never underestimate the power of the boot.

To your point, I lived in the suburbs then and was walking down a sidewalk. Someone didn’t close their front door all the way and their dog squeezed out. Not only did I not have time to draw a weapon but I didn’t even have time to think about it.


I've been the dummy on the end of police dog training...a dog will close a gap so much faster than a human, it's really scary. We had a guy get attacked by a pitt a couple years ago and it almost completely tore off his right hand. He was an older guy but he was a former Marine and he said if it wasn't for steel toe boots he likely would have died because once he lost use of his right hand he wasn't much of a fight besides kicking.

I've had to stand down a couple dogs but I've been lucky enough to bluff them out. I carry a steel pen just so anything I grab can be used as an ice pick. I think most people really over estimate their ability to draw a knife and use it when it really hits the fan.
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

User avatar
kennethsime
Member
Posts: 1622
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: California

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby kennethsime » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:02 am

Holy dead thread Batman! :p

Oddly enough, I have my Para 3 LW in my pocket while sitting on the couch this morning, and I managed to nail the spydie-flick 5 times in a row. Never happened before! Then lost it again just as quickly.

I still don't get it. \_'-'_/
Lost to the Ages: C90GRE Stretch 1 ZDP-189 British Racing Green | C28GRE2 Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189 British Racing Green
C12BK2W Matriarch 2 VG-10 Emerson Open | C81G2 Para Military 2 S30V

Currently Rotating: C81GPRGR2 Para Military 2 K390 Ranger Green | C223GPRGR Para 3 K390 Ranger Green
C90FPIV2 Stretch 2 Straight Spine, VG-10 Rit Dye'd Dark Apple Green | C223GP Para 3 S30V Green Canvas Micarta
C41BORE5 Native 5 Lightweight REX 45 Burnt Orange | C223BORE Para 3 Lightweight REX 45 Burnt Orange
C101GY2 Manix 2 Lightweight Maxamet Gray | C28GFG Dragonfly K390 Swap Foliage Green
MT27 Mule Team 27 Micro-Melt PD#1 Ranger Green | C36GPGR Military 204p Dark Green

Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 7624
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Spydergirl88 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:15 am

kennethsime wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:02 am
Holy dead thread Batman! :p

Oddly enough, I have my Para 3 LW in my pocket while sitting on the couch this morning, and I managed to nail the spydie-flick 5 times in a row. Never happened before! Then lost it again just as quickly.

I still don't get it. \_'-'_/
Gotta flick upwards with the knife pointed straight up as well. Took me forever to get it right until some forumites gave me that advice. To flick or not to flick... As long as you do it in private I don't care! Lol

User avatar
kennethsime
Member
Posts: 1622
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: California

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby kennethsime » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:17 am

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:15 am
kennethsime wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:02 am
Holy dead thread Batman! :p

Oddly enough, I have my Para 3 LW in my pocket while sitting on the couch this morning, and I managed to nail the spydie-flick 5 times in a row. Never happened before! Then lost it again just as quickly.

I still don't get it. \_'-'_/
Gotta flick upwards with the knife pointed straight up as well. Took me forever to get it right until some forumites gave me that advice. To flick or not to flick... As long as you do it in private I don't care! Lol
Yea, that worked. Hurt my wrist though, lol. I think I'm good with my thumbs. :-)
Lost to the Ages: C90GRE Stretch 1 ZDP-189 British Racing Green | C28GRE2 Dragonfly 2 ZDP-189 British Racing Green
C12BK2W Matriarch 2 VG-10 Emerson Open | C81G2 Para Military 2 S30V

Currently Rotating: C81GPRGR2 Para Military 2 K390 Ranger Green | C223GPRGR Para 3 K390 Ranger Green
C90FPIV2 Stretch 2 Straight Spine, VG-10 Rit Dye'd Dark Apple Green | C223GP Para 3 S30V Green Canvas Micarta
C41BORE5 Native 5 Lightweight REX 45 Burnt Orange | C223BORE Para 3 Lightweight REX 45 Burnt Orange
C101GY2 Manix 2 Lightweight Maxamet Gray | C28GFG Dragonfly K390 Swap Foliage Green
MT27 Mule Team 27 Micro-Melt PD#1 Ranger Green | C36GPGR Military 204p Dark Green

User avatar
Jazz
Member
Posts: 7663
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Jazz » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:45 am

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:15 am
As long as you do it in private I don't care! Lol

Exactly, sis. :cool:
- best wishes, Jazz.

User avatar
Evil D
Member
Posts: 22338
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Northern KY

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby Evil D » Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:49 am

I think some people might just need to loosen up a bit. I'm kinda surprised how many people almost seem insulted by this idea. It's just fun, it doesn't have to be mechanically superior or more tactical or anything more than just fun.

I've found that lately I've been doing thumb flicks on my Caribbean totally second nature unintentionally. The hole position and range of motion is just in that sweet spot where a quick flick of my thumb sends the blade open nice and crisp.

Ultimately I'm most concerned with reliable opening. I sometimes find myself needing a knife in a hurry (like the dog scenario) and I don't have time to do anything more than once. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. If draw the knife and try to index finger flick it and screw up and drop my knife, that might be a really bad thing so in the heat of the moment I go with whatever is most natural. When I'm sitting on the couch it's a different story and I might fiddle around with different opening methods. My favorite is the Cobra ring finger downward into ice pick method. It just really makes me feel cool :cool:
SHARPEN IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT, USE IT LIKE YOU HATE IT
~David

James Y
Member
Posts: 2715
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Southern CA

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby James Y » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Evil D wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:49 am
I think some people might just need to loosen up a bit. I'm kinda surprised how many people almost seem insulted by this idea. It's just fun, it doesn't have to be mechanically superior or more tactical or anything more than just fun.

I've found that lately I've been doing thumb flicks on my Caribbean totally second nature unintentionally. The hole position and range of motion is just in that sweet spot where a quick flick of my thumb sends the blade open nice and crisp.

Ultimately I'm most concerned with reliable opening. I sometimes find myself needing a knife in a hurry (like the dog scenario) and I don't have time to do anything more than once. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast. If draw the knife and try to index finger flick it and screw up and drop my knife, that might be a really bad thing so in the heat of the moment I go with whatever is most natural. When I'm sitting on the couch it's a different story and I might fiddle around with different opening methods. My favorite is the Cobra ring finger downward into ice pick method. It just really makes me feel cool :cool:
Nothing wrong with having fun and practicing coordination. My post above was discussing about some that feel that speed flicking somehow makes someone more prepared for SD. I used to enjoy flicking my folders open for fun, until a couple of knives from another company (I won’t say the name of the company, but it’s one I’m sure everybody’s heard of) started developing premature wear and the liner locks moved all the way over and developed lock slip. Luckily, I’ve never had that happen to any of my Spydercos, but years ago, I quit doing it because of that experience.

Jim

ladybug93
Member
Posts: 1866
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby ladybug93 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:26 pm

ever since learning about the spydie flick, i’ve started doing it with all my knives, to include those with thumb studs. i find it faster than a thumb flick because it’s a more natural transition for me to a full grip after opening. it also feels more secure because it affords me better purchase on the knife while flicking since the knife is held tightly with my thumb against the rest of my hand.

that said, if it doesn’t work for you, stick with what does. it’s not a rule.

JohnAPA
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby JohnAPA » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:11 pm

I finally Googled Spydie flick and I must say that it is ok for a working knife environment and neat if you want to show your friends knife opening techniques, but completely incompatible for any type of tactical deployment.

User avatar
The Mastiff
Member
Posts: 5480
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:53 am
Location: raleigh nc

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby The Mastiff » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:58 am

I'd like every person who thinks this way to get charged by an aggressive dog just once and see if they can deploy their knife in time to make a difference. I'm not sure I could even get my Autonomy out in time. I've been looking into some small fixed blades with rings on the end that I can draw in a hurry and not drop. I honestly think I've got a better chance of using my ink pen I'm SD than my folders.

I agree. They can be so fast that you might have a little influence over which part of your body you sacrifice. Having worked with K9 taught me a lot about dogs and that was after growing up with dogs around my whole life. Real attacks are completely different from mock or hesitant attacks . I sort of....kind of volunteered to be in the car ( drivers seat) when the dog was sent in through the window after me. It was like trying to fight off a chainsaw with one arm only. I'm pretty sure unless I began the incident with a loaded revolver in my right hand and used it in the first half second the only other option was stuffing my left arm in it's mouth as a sacrifice. :)

James Y
Member
Posts: 2715
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2004 10:33 am
Location: Southern CA

Re: I Don't Get The "Spydie-Flick."

Postby James Y » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:46 am

A former neighbor of mine had a pit bull that was extremely aggressive towards other dogs. One morning, this neighbor was putting out the trash cans, and a woman was jogging by with her boxer dog. Suddenly, and like a bolt, the pit bull ran around the side gate and attacked the boxer, biting down on its muzzle, then shaking and pulling. It took a Herculean effort for my neighbor to get his dog to release its grip on the boxer, and of course a large screaming match between the jogger and my neighbor ensued, but she soon jogged away with her boxer, whose muzzle was all bloody. Surprisingly, I don’t think he got sued.

I really don’t think anything short of a firearm would have stopped my neighbor’s dog from attacking that boxer, much less a knife or a stick. And even with a firearm, you’d better already have it out, be quick, accurate and not standing still; and you’d likely still get hurt pretty badly.

I know it seems like this is off-topic, but it’s really not. Some people practice speed flicking specifically for self-defense with a knife, and at the speed, suddenness and force that dog was coming with, there is no way that would work. Even with many human attackers, if you’re unaware and haven’t spotted the setup for the attack, to most people it can seem to come out of nowhere.

IMO, there is absolutely nothing wrong with “Spydie flicking” one’s knives; I just don’t believe it’s a good strategy (and is even risky to attempt) in a real-life SD situation.

Jim


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”