Page 5 of 29

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:37 pm
by PStone
Mushroom wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

https://cutleryshoppe.com/spyderco-c11z ... exclusive/
Thanks for the heads up on this!

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:46 pm
by TkoK83Spy
For $10 more at the moment, the Fradon Lock Delica with the same steel is a no brainer vs these atrocious scales!

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:32 pm
by JuPaul
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:46 pm
For $10 more at the moment, the Fradon Lock Delica with the same steel is a no brainer vs these atrocious scales!
Yeah, had the Fradon delica not just gone on sale, I might've gotten this one with a scale swap in mind. Orange and black just aren't my cup of tea.

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:39 pm
by Joey
Thank goodness! The Endura 4 rubs me the wrong way, so the CS version wasn’t tempting me. I’ve always wanted a Zome Delica with some upgraded steel, so I Pre-ordered one.

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:12 pm
by RamZar
Delica4 HAP40/SUS410 Orange/Black ZOME FRN C11ZFPOR Cutlery Shoppe (Japan) is available for preorder with first shipment expected on February 18, 2020.

Image

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:22 pm
by PStone
Y’all are crazy :eek: The orange/black Zome is awesome! :cool: Going to make a nice pair with my Endura. Have to wait to friday(payday) to order. Fingers crossed it’s still available.

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm
by Doeswhateveraspidercan
Mushroom wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

https://cutleryshoppe.com/spyderco-c11z ... exclusive/
Very nice I have been sporting my HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe for the last week I just can't seem to get enough of it. Hmm wonder if I could dye my handles a brighter orange like theirs?

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 am
by jabba359
It's not on the upcoming list, but it seems the serrated Para 3 FRN with black blade is now shipping to dealers. The PE version came out in December last year, but the serrated lagged behind. Currently in stock at KnifeJoy, possibly others.

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:45 am
by RamZar
jabba359 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:56 am
It's not on the upcoming list, but it seems the serrated Para 3 FRN with black blade is now shipping to dealers. The PE version came out in December last year, but the serrated lagged behind. Currently in stock at KnifeJoy, possibly others.
Thanks. Somehow I missed that one. Model# C223SBBK is new.

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:52 am
by RamZar
Para3 Lightweight CTS-BD1N SpyderEdge Black DLC Blade Black FRN C223SBBK (USA) is/was at some dealers.

Image

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:23 am
by Doeswhateveraspidercan
Ok now that has my interest!

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:22 pm
by RamZar
Pacific Salt2 H-1 PlainEdge Black FRN C91PBK2 (Japan) is in stock at some dealers.

Image
Image
Image

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
by Crux
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:56 am
by speedseeker
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm
Mushroom wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:24 am
Looks like cutlery shippe is releasing a Zome/HAP40 Delica to match their Endura.

https://cutleryshoppe.com/spyderco-c11z ... exclusive/
Very nice I have been sporting my HAP40 Delica Wharncliffe for the last week I just can't seem to get enough of it. Hmm wonder if I could dye my handles a brighter orange like theirs?
I'm with you. I absolutely love my Wharnie Delica. Not a big fan of the bright orange as I am the burnt orange though. I find the burnt orange takes a cool patina over time that the bright orange never approaches. More Wharnie Sal! Please?

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am
by Doeswhateveraspidercan
Crux wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:28 am
by The Meat man
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am
Crux wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.
I wonder if we'll ever see a backlock Shaman? Like they did with the Manix.

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:41 pm
by the74impala
The Meat man wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:28 am
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:14 am
Crux wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:41 pm
I love the Endura and Delica except for that crappy non-compression lock. Why do they degrade themselves so? Amazing knives with awesome steels religated to a mass of "plastic and steel" without a proper locking mechanisim. I have already vowed not to buy another Endura until someone coughs up a saber grind ZDP-189 British racing green. As Norm would say, "you dirty dog".
Glad they don’t have a compression lock it is one of the things that prevents me from buying a Shaman , I look at the price and say ya know if only it were a power lock or a back lock I could justify it but not with a compression lock.
I wonder if we'll ever see a backlock Shaman? Like they did with the Manix.
The Manix they discontinued

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:52 pm
by RamZar
Lil' Native still comes in both Compression Lock and Back Lock models. Variety is the spice!

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:30 pm
by RamZar
Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 Rivers Edge Cutlery (USA).

Image
Image

Re: Spyderco 2020 Lists: Delivered & Upcoming

Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:46 pm
by Doeswhateveraspidercan
RamZar wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Upcoming ParaMilitary2 CTS-204P Flat Dark Earth (FDE) PVD Blade Olive Drab (OD) Green G-10 C81GPODFDE2 Rivers Edge Cutlery (USA).

Image
Image
Great looking knife but is that coating food safe? I know DLC and the coating on the H1 Salts is but I seem to recall this is not.