Opfocus

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
redhawk44357

Opfocus

Post by redhawk44357 »

Can anyone show me the instructions on using opfocus. I am a Vietnam vet who served in the Navy. Being able to save a few bucks works well when you are on fixed income.
JuPaul

Re: Opfocus

Post by JuPaul »

- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
Notsurewhy

Post by Notsurewhy »

redhawk44357 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:04 pm
Can anyone show me the instructions on using opfocus. I am a Vietnam vet who served in the Navy. Being able to save a few bucks works well when you are on fixed income.
Link already provided, so I'll say thanks for your service.

The 50% MSRP discount is awesome, but be aware you will have to pay for shipping unless your order total is $150 after discount, so it often makes sense to save up and buy a couple knives at a time unless you're buying something pricey. Even if you're paying shipping, you'll likely save money, especially if MAP goes up to 70% of MSRP soon.
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Redhawk,

Thanx much for your service.

sal
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

redhawk44357 wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:04 pm
redhawk, me too. Be advised that the Blue Water act goes into effect Jan 1 for those of us who served offshore.

https://www.va.gov/disability/eligibili ... s-vietnam/
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation