Spyderco Spyderpac Knife Storage Cases

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
justjohn

Spyderco Spyderpac Knife Storage Cases

Post by justjohn »

Have these gone the way of the dinosaurs....to be fondly remembered over a nice beverage, to be ogled like a forbidden snapshot, to be put on display in The Official SPYDERCO Museum (it could happen) and studied, to be auctioned off for astronomical amounts of money like so many other pieces of Americana??? Please, oh please.....won't somebody please tell me.....? :eek: I was just wonderin', that's all. :D
- John

:bug-red "Spyderco"...Vēnērunt, vīdērunt, vīcērunt :bug-red
zuludelta

Re: Spyderco Spyderpac Knife Storage Cases

Post by zuludelta »

I recently bought my second small Spyderpac from a local retailer (I'm based in Canada) during a Black Friday sale & as far as I know, they haven't been discontinued. They're a bit price-y when compared to generic tool rolls (hence my getting one on sale), but they are a very nice way to keep your Spydercos organized.
TkoK83Spy

Re: Spyderco Spyderpac Knife Storage Cases

Post by TkoK83Spy »

I personally like these, if you're not looking for something to travel with, but just to have on display. I've heard you can easily get rid of the Boker labels with some nail polish remover, I just haven't got around to do it yet. https://www.knifecenter.com/item/BO0999 ... y-6-099949

(not my current collection)

Resized_20190719_172432.jpeg
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick