Still wishing for a Chaparral XL / Endela "thin edition" / or something along that lines

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
wrdwrght

Re: Still wishing for a Chaparral XL / Endela "thin edition" / or something along that lines

Postby wrdwrght » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:24 pm

Thought I had jumped on this bandwagon, but see I didn’t. I’d buy a Chaparral XL (for the same just-to-see reason I got a Manix2 XL).

But, I’d really rather have a fresh, long-and-thin Glesser design, one driven by a clear use-case, probably to be found in the kitchen where the SpydieChef and Kapara have been known to roam.

JustinB

Re: Still wishing for a Chaparral XL / Endela "thin edition" / or something along that lines

Postby JustinB » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:45 pm

Still on this bandwagon, still dream of a Chap XL that retains the 2mm stock thickness and handle thickness. It would be such an amazing lightweight folder in a slightly larger package (Like Wartstein said, PM2 or Endela size).

I have mentioned this in the other thread, but the success of the Benchmade 535 Bugout proves that a thin stock, thin handle, and lightweight folder will absolutely move units. It would be EDC perfection IMO
Justin :spyder:

Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”