Seconds Sale.

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mushroom

Re: Seconds Sale.

Post by Mushroom »

Finally back in Massachusetts after attending this year and it was another fantastic sale! Thank you Spyderco for hosting this great event for us Spyderco fans!

I arrived on Wednesday and was fifth in line. (I'm going for gold next year ;) ) It was good to see and catch up with many forum members again this year (Toxophilus, Yablanowitz, Drahkis, to name a few) Getting to talk about Spydercos with many other like minded folks is half the reason I enjoy attending this sale so much. :D

Spyderco's video this year came out great! You're correct about who is that first picture, I just wish they made the Seconds Sale logo a little bit smaller. :P haha

I shipped back my knives from the sale, so I'll try to remember to post an update with my haul from this year. I'm already excited for next year!
-Nick :bug-red
GiftedMisfit

Post by GiftedMisfit »

Sounds like such a good time. I have to make it sooner or later
:cussing
ladybug93 wrote: And now I'm wondering how a translator will render "butt hurt"
toxophilus

Post by toxophilus »

:spyder: For those of you that aren't subscribed to the Spyderco byte newsletter; collage of the Seconds Sale :spyder:

m6steen

Post by m6steen »

@PikesPeaker suggest you change the topic title to "2019 Seconds Sale" for posterity.

I got there around 1300 and was shopping around 1400. Spent about 1.5 hours inside and found one of the ones I was looking for. Overall, I felt like I saw fewer sprints this year than in years past.

IMG_2172-50pct.jpg
Matt

C07 Police 4 | FRN K390
C41 Native 5 | Never Summer/NFFF
C94 UK Penknife | BD1N

PikesPeaker

Re: Seconds Sale, (2019).

Post by PikesPeaker »

Hopefully this change, (2019), takes place.
It was a great sale!
If anyone has any more pictures of the goings on inside, please post them. I might see some of my friends.
The staff was so helpful!