New to the knife scene

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Gamecock

Re: New to the knife scene

Post by Gamecock »

I wouldn’t pay that kind of a price for that knife, not because it’s not worth it (it’s not though), but because it feeds the worthless tool who took the opportunity from someone to buy it, just so he could gouge the market. Screw him. Don’t pay him. Wait around and there will be plenty more runs where you can get a similar or better knife at a reasonable price.
Robbob

Post by Robbob »

sal wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:32 pm
The Cruwear Micarta is a bit of anomoly in that we didn't make near enough. Our bad. So they can be hard to find, expensive, or impossible to find.

sal
Maybe there are some in a box lost in a closet somewhere. Nudge. Hint. Wink. ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't think they would sell so quickly, either.
Kyle8734

Post by Kyle8734 »

There are always new exclusives and sprints coming out man. Definitely been a bunch i have missed but I don't let it bother me too much because I already love all the models I do have and their will always be more new things to come. If you want a great knife that wont break the bank pick up one of the Bento Box M390 Delicas that are still available. Yea it sucks you have to pay $15 shipping but the way I see it is the knife is only $108+ the shipping so for $123 total you are getting a awesome knife. Just had mine tested a while back by Kurt and it hit for 61.4 and 61.8! Pretty good numbers for a M390 knife thats under $150 considering how many M390 knives out there we have all seen that cost way way more and most are not even being heat treated close to that hardness so...