Spyderco x Vanquest Envoy-13 Messenger Bag

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
sal

Re: Spyderco x Vanquest Envoy-13 Messenger Bag

Post by sal »

Hey Bloke,

I always say, "Life without humor is no fun". I always enjoy your sense of humour. (intentionally mispelled for you). :p

sal
Peter1960

Post by Peter1960 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:08 am
Looks really nice! I have zero use for a bag like this but if they ever do a regular backpack or rucksack then I would be in.
Same here and as European I also hope for future offers available with dealers and not only at SFO.
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

Now that I’m in Colorado and ganga is legal over the counter I seem to have let myself go…
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
Halfneck

Post by Halfneck »

I carry a Timbuk2 messenger bag daily to work. Has various health information/electronic medical record manuals, pens, sharpie, pencil, paper, EDC gadgets, and my lunch in it. Have to admit I really like the Spyderco one. The outer water bottle pockets are nice. Mine has an interior one, but bottles can leak. Not good if you have stuff in there you want to keep dry. I also like the conceal carry compartment. I have a weekend bag with a similar set-up so I could swap between them. Only thing I didn't like was it only mentioned smaller laptops (13" i think?). Our work laptops are at least 15".

Oh well, not in the cards at the moment. Just put a water pump in my youngest son's car, and have to keep some set aside to pay for the custom knife my oldest settled on for earning Eagle Scout. Maybe Santa?
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

sal wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:24 pm
Hey Bloke,

I always say, "Life without humor is no fun". I always enjoy your sense of humour. (intentionally mispelled for you). :p

sal
You’re very wise and very kind Mr Glesser, not to mention a good speller. Ah, hahaha!

I love what you have here and it genuinely gives me great pleasure to think I may be the cause of a smile or laugh every now and then and don’t mind in the least if people only laugh at me. Life’s way too short to be miserable.

Anyhow, Many Thanks for all you do for us. Certainly greatly appreciated by this little Aussie bloke.

Best Regards

Alex. :)
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Bloke wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:11 am
sal wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:24 pm
Hey Bloke,

sal
You’re very wise and very kind Mr Glesser, not to mention a good speller. Ah, hahaha!

I love what you have here and it genuinely gives me great pleasure to think I may be the cause of a smile or laugh every now and then and don’t mind in the least if people only laugh at me. Life’s way too short to be miserable.

Anyhow, Many Thanks for all you do for us. Certainly greatly appreciated by this little Aussie bloke.

Best Regards

Alex. :)

Alex, my friend, you certainly are. And that´s a very good thing, this forum would not be the same without you´re jokes.. ;)

Sincerely, and in the hope that I myself will get "bloked" once more eventually,

Gernot :)
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
Bloke

Post by Bloke »

You’re too kind, Gernot. :o
A day without laughter is a day wasted. ~ Charlie Chaplin