Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
MacLaren
Member
Posts: 5657
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:59 pm
Location: Asheville,NC,USA,Earth

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby MacLaren » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:32 pm

Confucius37 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:25 am
Manix 2 LW S110V for $107.25 at Walmart https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spyderco-Man ... e/37651695
Theres your super deal right there folks.
S110V.

tbdoc4kids
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:01 pm
Location: Mission, KS

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby tbdoc4kids » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:36 am

MacLaren wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:32 pm
Confucius37 wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:25 am
Manix 2 LW S110V for $107.25 at Walmart https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spyderco-Man ... e/37651695
Theres your super deal right there folks.
S110V.
Now down to $104! How low will it go?

User avatar
PStone
Member
Posts: 1016
Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm
Location: USA Illinois

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby PStone » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm

Not truly a crazy deal, and may already be known to some. And I also know the air surrounding them, but Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
“In the book of life, the answers aren’t in the back.”
-Charlie Brown

rivy
Member
Posts: 377
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 4:58 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby rivy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:00 pm

PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Not truly a crazy deal, and may already be known to some. And I also know the air surrounding them, but Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
I mean, given the context of BBS- that is a crazy deal.

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3223
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby TkoK83Spy » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:01 pm

PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Not truly a crazy deal, and may already be known to some. And I also know the air surrounding them, but Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
Woah, didn't know that suddenly happened! That should definitely help them get some inventory of their shelves....especially from some people around here.
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

Joey
Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby Joey » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:06 pm

PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Not truly a crazy deal, and may already be known to some. And I also know the air surrounding them, but Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
It was news to me, and I picked one up thanks to the post. Normally they’re $140+, so I consider it “crazy”er than some deals.
Also, how is saving $15 worth mentioning, but saving $36 isn’t?
Last edited by Joey on Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ABX2011
Member
Posts: 1789
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby ABX2011 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:08 pm

Looks like BBS also raised some prices...

Joey
Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:35 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby Joey » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:09 pm

ABX2011 wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:08 pm
Looks like BBS also raised some prices...
They’re a licensed dealer, and they had to raise their prices to keep that status.

NorthShoreBoiBoi
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:07 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby NorthShoreBoiBoi » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:18 pm

PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Not truly a crazy deal, and may already be known to some. And I also know the air surrounding them, but Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
Just as a heads up it looks like they increased the price on their newer exclusives by $15, which coincidentally was the price of shipping. Definitely a benefit for items that have not had their price adjusted, but when I purchased their M390 Delica months ago it was 123.94(108.95+14.99) compared to 123.95 now with "free shipping."

Note: this is just meant to be a warning about their price increase, because I know opinions about the seller can lead any thread off topic.

JMM
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:39 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest (OR)

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby JMM » Tue Jan 07, 2020 2:00 pm

Perhaps not completely "crazy" good deals, but still, if you're in the market for either, probably the best deal around . . .


$87.13 [cpm-s35vn]
Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight Black FRN PlainEdge Folding Knife
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spyderco-Nat ... e/37147121

$24.96
SPYDERCO BYRD FOLDER 3.5" 8CR13MOV STAINLESS HOLLOW GROUND BLADE SS HANDLE
https://www.walmart.com/ip/SPYDERCO-BYR ... E/20893881

ekastanis
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby ekastanis » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:18 pm

PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
Their "free" shipping is now just baked into the price of many of their most popular models. Before the new year, a K390 PM2 was $185, and now it is $200. And whereas previously the $15 shipping charge was good for two knives, now if you want to buy e.g. two K390 PM2s, it will cost you $400 instead of $385.

The Meat man
Member
Posts: 3146
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:01 pm
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby The Meat man » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:02 pm

ekastanis wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:18 pm
PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
Their "free" shipping is now just baked into the price of many of their most popular models. Before the new year, a K390 PM2 was $185, and now it is $200. And whereas previously the $15 shipping charge was good for two knives, now if you want to buy e.g. two K390 PM2s, it will cost you $400 instead of $385.
The prices have gone up at other dealers too - not just at BBS.
- Connor

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live."

User avatar
Albatross
Member
Posts: 447
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby Albatross » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:42 pm

ekastanis wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:18 pm
PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
Their "free" shipping is now just baked into the price of many of their most popular models. Before the new year, a K390 PM2 was $185, and now it is $200. And whereas previously the $15 shipping charge was good for two knives, now if you want to buy e.g. two K390 PM2s, it will cost you $400 instead of $385.
I know they have their K390 PM2 listed for $200, but maybe they will combine shipping on 2 or more?
sal wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:01 pm

...But in general, I'm all about high performance, Ergos, safety. That's why I've been accused of "deigning in the dark"...

sal

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby koenigsegg » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:48 pm

Albatross wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:42 pm
ekastanis wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:18 pm
PStone wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57 pm
Bento Box Shop now offers free shipping on orders over $99. So thats like saving $15.
Their "free" shipping is now just baked into the price of many of their most popular models. Before the new year, a K390 PM2 was $185, and now it is $200. And whereas previously the $15 shipping charge was good for two knives, now if you want to buy e.g. two K390 PM2s, it will cost you $400 instead of $385.
I know they have their K390 PM2 listed for $200, but maybe they will combine shipping on 2 or more?
Good point now they can charge double shipping instead of one fee! And if a product is really $99 then it's really $114. Also if they raised prices of knives less than $100 to combine shipping then now they charge the higher fee and shipping lol

I'm not saying they did all that but...
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, K390, A11, Rex45, LC200N, M390, 20CV, BD1N

on_the_edge
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:05 am

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby on_the_edge » Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:32 am

Like the older crazy deals thread, I am guessing this one will go the way of the Dodo Bird since certain folks here don't want to read post #1 and talk about great deals rather than BBS.

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5093
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby Sharp Guy » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:43 am

on_the_edge wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:32 am
Like the older crazy deals thread, I am guessing this one will go the way of the Dodo Bird since certain folks here don't want to read post #1 and talk about great deals rather than BBS.
Yep! Great point! I don't understand we some have to gripe about BBS every chance they get. Either buy from them or don't
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
JRinFL
Member
Posts: 355
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:30 am
Location: Unfashionable West End of the Galaxy

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby JRinFL » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:03 am

Please keep this thread focused on deals. Apologies for this off topic post. :o
Used to be JR in CT with a much earlier join date. :rolleyes: :spyder: Native in 440v was my gateway Spyderco! :spyder:

JMM
Member
Posts: 220
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:39 pm
Location: Pacific Northwest (OR)

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby JMM » Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:31 am

@ ebay right now, with free shipping . . . $78.95

Spyderco Native5 C41PBK5 Pocket Knife 3" Folding Blade Plain Edge Drop Point

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Spyderco-Nativ ... 3678178395

VooDooChild
Member
Posts: 449
Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 am

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby VooDooChild » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:58 pm

Im sure most people have probavly gotten whatever blade hq bundles they wanted by now. But... they have a respect and opus bundle for $389. Which is actually $3 under the new map price for the respect. So basically the opus is free.

They also have a yellow serrated pacific salt for $65, if you are cool with whats engraved on the blade.
https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco- ... fe--106209

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 5841
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: Crazy Good Deals Part 2!!

Postby Spydergirl88 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:27 pm

VooDooChild wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:58 pm
Im sure most people have probavly gotten whatever blade hq bundles they wanted by now. But... they have a respect and opus bundle for $389. Which is actually $3 under the new map price for the respect. So basically the opus is free.

They also have a yellow serrated pacific salt for $65, if you are cool with whats engraved on the blade.
https://www.bladehq.com/item--Spyderco- ... fe--106209
That is hilarious! (the knife inscription)
Team Wire Clip
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], curlyhairedboy, Enactive, Evil D, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mushroom, tbdoc4kids and 47 guests