Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
- Posts: 962
- Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 11:20 pm
you guys got me all twisted up here. i want an all black lil native, but i really like the ti scales with the uncoated blade.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:30 pm
If only the scales were ‘fluted’
- Posts: 1996
- Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:12 am
- Location: England, still in the EU.
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Run run run run run run away .....
- Posts: 3773
- Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:48 pm
- Location: Lost in space
DigDug72 wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:22 pm
Thanks for the inspiration Radioactive! This combo has me on cloud 9:
You’re very welcome!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm
It really is!!
A Lil Native plus TI scales is cheaper than a Techno 2
- Posts: 4873
- Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
- Location: Over here!
I think these would look great anodized blue...maybe even a nice platform for a custom anodizing job
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”