Sal, any plans for a fully serrated Police LW?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.

Are you interested in a serrated Police lightweight?

Yes
69%
No, I'd rather have plain edge
22%
No, I do not plan to buy this model
9%
Other
No votes

Total votes: 32

Evil D

Re: Sal, any plans for a fully serrated Police LW?

Post by Evil D »

I'd be interested but also would rather have the Chief in SE.
All SE all the time since 2017
~David
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

This really depresses me something horrible :( To even think that any Spyderco POLICE model would not be offered in full Spyderedge just simply goes against the grain of what brought me here to Spyderville to begin with. The full Spyderedged, stainless handled POLICE is so iconic to the entire Spyderco line up it's just something I can't hardly accept. Why on GOD's blue planet would they want to make a light weight version and not offer it in SE is just beyond me all together.

To me that's almost like no longer offering the Endura in SE. OK troops we've got to show Mr. Glesser we are very interested in a LW POLICE in Full SE.
IT was an SE, STainless handled, GIN-1 Mariner model that brought me here in the first place. Some things are just not meant to change. When people think of serrated knives they think of Spyderco right away. I rest my case for now. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one :)
crazywednesday

Post by crazywednesday »

JD Spydo wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:28 pm
This really depresses me something horrible :( To even think that any Spyderco POLICE model would not be offered in full Spyderedge just simply goes against the grain of what brought me here to Spyderville to begin with. The full Spyderedged, stainless handled POLICE is so iconic to the entire Spyderco line up it's just something I can't hardly accept. Why on GOD's blue planet would they want to make a light weight version and not offer it in SE is just beyond me all together.

To me that's almost like no longer offering the Endura in SE. OK troops we've got to show Mr. Glesser we are very interested in a LW POLICE in Full SE.
IT was an SE, STainless handled, GIN-1 Mariner model that brought me here in the first place. Some things are just not meant to change. When people think of serrated knives they think of Spyderco right away. I rest my case for now. I'm sure I'm not alone on this one :)
I would really be interested in a full SE that had serrations like the Caribbean.
Justin