Lil Native hardware

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Thomas2188

Lil Native hardware

Post by Thomas2188 »

I could be asking this question in the wrong place and if that’s the case please inform me, but where could I get custom hardware for a lil native? I adore the shape but a little color would sell me on the knife and for that reason alone I haven’t purchased one.
TazKristi

Re: Lil Native hardware

Post by TazKristi »

Thomas2188 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:48 am
I could be asking this question in the wrong place and if that’s the case please inform me, but where could I get custom hardware for a lil native? I adore the shape but a little color would sell me on the knife and for that reason alone I haven’t purchased one.
Hi, Thomas2188:
Welcome to our forum. I'll let our members answer your questions, but I'm going to move your post to our General Discussion area. The Tech Support area is more for technical issues with the forum.

We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.
Elshauno

Post by Elshauno »

Thomas2188 wrote:
I've been looking for replacement Ti hardware everywhere and cant find anything. Usually bladeswelove has them for all the popular spydercos but nothing for the lil native yet.
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

Elshauno wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:40 pm
Thomas2188 wrote:
I've been looking for replacement Ti hardware everywhere and cant find anything. Usually bladeswelove has them for all the popular spydercos but nothing for the lil native yet.
Send William (bladeswelove) a message.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
Hambone

Post by Hambone »

:( I just spent a good chunk of time trying to run some down today. Still doesn’t look like anything is out there. :(
pantagana23

Post by pantagana23 »

Flytanium has a lot of equipment for Spyderco, including titanium scales

https://www.flytanium.com/item/596/Tita ... yderco-Lil
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

MichaelScott wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm
The fellow who runs Blades We Love is named Steve, not William. :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
pantagana23

Post by pantagana23 »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:18 am
MichaelScott wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:31 pm
The fellow who runs Blades We Love is named Steve, not William. :)

I just had to :D

Sorry for the spam :D :D
fixall

Post by fixall »

I don't know of anyone who has titanium Native 5 screws available. The titanium screws/sleeves for Spyderco knives have to be custom machined, so only the most popular of knives tend to have sets available. Also be careful to get a set that gives you screws for both sides (which usually also requires sleeves). Most of the screw sets out there are only for one side.

If it were me, I'd send xxxadrenalinxxx an email and see if he could do anything for me.

https://xxxadrenalinxxx.com/