Marulaghost wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:08 am
Sumdumguy wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:26 am
Well that knocks it off my list, I guess I'll just have to "settle" for a Waterway!
I don't like this linerless trend >:(
1. Why not? Honestly
2. I'm not sure how thick the knife is but based on what i've been seeing the G10 looks substantial.
3 . And with it being a salt ( how couldn't it be?) I'd say that's one thing less to worry about rusting.
4. There's another thread going on right now discussing rust and corrosion on the liners of a folder that is in no way designed for handling even fresh water.
5. I'm not trying to start something here but this sounds like a needless gripe.
6. The only reason I'd see you wanting liners at this point would be cause you want a bit more weight and heft in the handle.
7. Maybe some more strength but at that point I'd be asking what you plan to do with this kind of knife.
1. Because, I prefer liners.
2. Substantial compared to what?
3. Because, like the Caribbean, the liners could be made out of. LC200N.
4. Liners on a K390 Police 4 =/= liners on a Salt knife. One is designed for a corrosive environment, the other for general use.
5. Are you sure?
6. Hey, you partially answered your own question!
7. "It's better to have and not need, than to need and not have."
Now, my disdain for linerless knives should not be misconstrued as negative feelings towards Lance's design.
I love the design, but rather than purchase this one I will purchase a Waterway.
Long Live Liners!