Reveal 3 Released!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
Woodpuppy
Member
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Woodpuppy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:37 am

I just noticed the Siren has blue liners/trim!

Image
:spyder: My other blade is a Kelly Perfect :spyder:

User avatar
Mushroom
Member
Posts: 2635
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm
Location: Boston, Ma. U.S.A. Earth

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Mushroom » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:48 am

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:37 am
I just noticed the Siren has blue liners/trim!

[mg]https://files.knifecenter.com/knifecent ... sed.jpg[mg]
Yep, really nice touch in my opinion! It is also noted in the Siren's description in the reveal catalog.
- Nick

:spyder:

User avatar
Woodpuppy
Member
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Woodpuppy » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:48 am
Woodpuppy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:37 am
I just noticed the Siren has blue liners/trim!

[mg]https://files.knifecenter.com/knifecent ... sed.jpg[mg]
Yep, really nice touch in my opinion! It is also noted in the Siren's description in the reveal catalog.
Guess I’m guilty of looking at pictures and licking windows before reading... :rolleyes:
:spyder: My other blade is a Kelly Perfect :spyder:

hambone56rx
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 1:15 am

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby hambone56rx » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm

So are all places sold out of preorders for the Cruwear and Micarta Shaman????? I can't find one.... too slow! Any tips on where to go would be greatly appreciated!

Hamilton

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 3074
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby JuPaul » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:08 pm

hambone56rx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm
So are all places sold out of preorders for the Cruwear and Micarta Shaman????? I can't find one.... too slow! Any tips on where to go would be greatly appreciated!

Hamilton
Even if pre-order places are sold out, other places will have them when they're released. GpKnives, DLT, Knivesshipfree, Knifejoy, to name a few. All those places will send you an email notice when they're in stock if you sign up for it, and the lesser known places should sell out more slowly.
Last edited by JuPaul on Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

hambone56rx
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 1:15 am

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby hambone56rx » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm

JuPaul wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:08 pm
hambone56rx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm
So are all places sold out of preorders for the Cruwear and Micarta Shaman????? I can't find one.... too slow! Any tips on where to go would be greatly appreciated!

Hamilton
Even if pre-order places are sold out, other places will have them when they're released. GpKnives and DLT, to name a few. Both places will send you an email notice when they're in stock if you sign up for it.
Good point!!!

Thanks!

Hamilton

JuPaul
Member
Posts: 3074
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby JuPaul » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:22 pm

hambone56rx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:08 pm
hambone56rx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm
So are all places sold out of preorders for the Cruwear and Micarta Shaman????? I can't find one.... too slow! Any tips on where to go would be greatly appreciated!

Hamilton
Even if pre-order places are sold out, other places will have them when they're released. GpKnives and DLT, to name a few. Both places will send you an email notice when they're in stock if you sign up for it.
Good point!!!

Thanks!

Hamilton
Sorry, just edited my answer to include Knifejoy and Knivesshipfree. They're not as well-known, so should sell out more slowly when they do get them.
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
Doc Dan
Member
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Doc Dan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:32 pm

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:37 am
I just noticed the Siren has blue liners/trim!

Image
Looks nice, doesn’t it? I’m saving my pennies for this one.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)


NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050

hambone56rx
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017 1:15 am

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby hambone56rx » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Thank you sir!
JuPaul wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:22 pm
hambone56rx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:12 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:08 pm
hambone56rx wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:25 pm
So are all places sold out of preorders for the Cruwear and Micarta Shaman????? I can't find one.... too slow! Any tips on where to go would be greatly appreciated!

Hamilton
Even if pre-order places are sold out, other places will have them when they're released. GpKnives and DLT, to name a few. Both places will send you an email notice when they're in stock if you sign up for it.
Good point!!!

Thanks!

Hamilton
Sorry, just edited my answer to include Knifejoy and Knivesshipfree. They're not as well-known, so should sell out more slowly when they do get them.

koenigsegg
Member
Posts: 1457
Joined: Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby koenigsegg » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Is that the most wanted knife? I'm wanting the Pm3 lwt dlc
S30V, VG10, M4, XHP, BD1, Maxamet, 204P, H1, K390, A11, Rex45, LC200N, M390, 20CV, BD1N, S45VN

User avatar
Peter1960
Member
Posts: 3498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:54 pm
Location: Austria, Europe

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Peter1960 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:01 am

TazKristi wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:36 am
If you have received a catalog through our mailings previously in 2019 you will AUTOMATICALLY receive a copy of Reveal 3.
Dear Kristi,
Unfortunately I still miss my specimen of 2019 Reveal V3 :( .
Got it lost on the postal way or is it overdue for European customers?

Any answer appreciated ... :)
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto

User avatar
Enactive
Member
Posts: 1138
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:19 pm
Location: Wet side of Washington

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Enactive » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:24 am

Peter1960 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:01 am
TazKristi wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:36 am
If you have received a catalog through our mailings previously in 2019 you will AUTOMATICALLY receive a copy of Reveal 3.
Dear Kristi,
Unfortunately I still miss my specimen of 2019 Reveal V3 :( .
Got it lost on the postal way or is it overdue for European customers?

Any answer appreciated ... :)
Mine only showed up a couple weeks ago. I'm in Washington State.

User avatar
abbazaba
Member
Posts: 3316
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:40 pm
Location: New England

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby abbazaba » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:42 am

I saw this thread pop up this morning and I got really excited for a second there...

Sumdumguy
Member
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:51 pm

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Sumdumguy » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:57 am

abbazaba wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:42 am
I saw this thread pop up this morning and I got really excited for a second there...
Same :(

Although, it reminded me that I desperately want those Counter Puppies!

Also, the Siren sure is calling to me(so punny). I wish it had liners!... I may still get one, but I'm not happy about it >:(

User avatar
Hopweaver
Member
Posts: 381
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:15 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Hopweaver » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:57 am

abbazaba wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:42 am
I saw this thread pop up this morning and I got really excited for a second there...
Same here. (so I thought I would pay it forward! ;) :D )
:spyder: Make time for the important things in life, and learn to enjoy the little things more. :spyder:

User avatar
TazKristi
Member
Posts: 3081
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:00 pm
Location: Golden, CO

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby TazKristi » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Peter1960 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:01 am
TazKristi wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:36 am
If you have received a catalog through our mailings previously in 2019 you will AUTOMATICALLY receive a copy of Reveal 3.
Dear Kristi,
Unfortunately I still miss my specimen of 2019 Reveal V3 :( .
Got it lost on the postal way or is it overdue for European customers?

Any answer appreciated ... :)

Hi, Peter:
I'm sorry that you haven't received your copy yet! Everything has been sent out, so I would guess that it got lost along the way. Please e-mail a request to SFO (sfo@spyderco.com) with your mailing address and they'll be happy to send another copy out to you.

We appreciate your continued interest and support!

Kristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.

User avatar
Peter1960
Member
Posts: 3498
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:54 pm
Location: Austria, Europe

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Peter1960 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Done ...
Thank you Kristi!
Peter - founding member of Spydiewiki.com

"Integrity is being good even if no one is watching"
Spyderco's company motto

Doeswhateveraspidercan
Member
Posts: 2618
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:31 pm

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Doeswhateveraspidercan » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:28 pm

Apologies in advance read the first two pages then got bored.

Am I to understand the Cru-Wear Micarta Shaman is making a second run? If so I'll be danged, gripe and ye shall receive? Lol Goos to know Spyderco listens and is ready to deliver.

I am very pleased people apparently recognized the great merit of the Straight Spine Stretch as it appears more are being made. Smiles such a great design.

User avatar
dj moonbat
Member
Posts: 1317
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:58 am
Location: Sunny SoCal

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby dj moonbat » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:35 am

The counter puppies are yet another “why has nobody thought of this before?” entry from Spyderco. Not everybody needs a knife block, but nobody should be dulling their blades in a drawer.

And they’re cute!

Notsurewhy
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:57 pm

Re: Reveal 3 Released!

Postby Notsurewhy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:33 pm

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:28 pm
Apologies in advance read the first two pages then got bored.

Am I to understand the Cru-Wear Micarta Shaman is making a second run? If so I'll be danged, gripe and ye shall receive? Lol Goos to know Spyderco listens and is ready to deliver.

I am very pleased people apparently recognized the great merit of the Straight Spine Stretch as it appears more are being made. Smiles such a great design.
I don't think they are doing cruwear/micarta again, but Sal said somewhere that they were fast tracking a run of shaman in micarta with a tool steel of similar kind. I'm sure someone posted it in the bombshell thread.


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aicolainen, Albatross, Bamalt1, Bing [Bot], blues, bob7, Dazen, dhowd, Evil D, Featherblade, Google [Bot], M Sea, orangejuice, p_atrick, Ratamaque, spoonrobot, Spydergirl88, Sumdumguy, vivi, Woodpuppy and 37 guests