St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
rothnroll
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:23 am

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby rothnroll » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:07 pm

I wonder why they only ordered 380?

rodloos
Member
Posts: 1619
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:22 pm
Location: DFW, TX

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby rodloos » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:08 pm

I wish they would let me save a credit card number ahead of time. I messed up entering my card info, and by the time I re-entered it, they were sold out :( . Oh well, I guess there is still the cruwear shaman. Plus I already own about 350-400 Spyderco knives, I don't *really* need more!
Which Knife, A or B? get Both! (and C, D and E) :)

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3194
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby TkoK83Spy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Success!!! Thank goodness for Google chrome saving credit card info. Those were precious seconds on this one. :D

I've been all about my Manix's lately. Very interested in this big bad boy. I see some similarities and obviously differences. I haven't been this excited for a new model to me since the HH UKPK :)
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

User avatar
ZrowsN1s
Member
Posts: 4908
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:08 pm
Location: San Diego, California USA

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby ZrowsN1s » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Geez that had my heart rate up. No room for error.
Carrying 3 knives is perfectly normal :D
-Matt

User avatar
jdw
Member
Posts: 997
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:10 pm
Location: Red Dirt

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby jdw » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:10 pm

steelcity16 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:06 pm
I fumbled my cc info and if was sold out by the time I fixed it at 8:01 EST. Lol. Oh well, happy for another success for St Nicks. They are great guys! I love these Red/DLC 4V exclusives, but the Shaman I REALLY want is the CRUWEAR Micarta so this wasn't a huge loss for me.
I agree. I tried. I hope that they keep on rocking the exclusives. It will matter less and less as more 'exclusives' and sprints are released.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka

Slash
Member
Posts: 1264
Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:33 am
Location: SIN CITY

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Slash » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:11 pm

I got one. But, that was crazy. Almost messed up first check out didn't enter my name in cc payment section.

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5082
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Sharp Guy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:12 pm

Happy for those who got one, sorry for those who didn't. It was crazy to watch that counter going down as I hit refresh on my browser.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

Monty
Member
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
Location: South of DC

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Monty » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:12 pm

I type out my CC # ahead of time, copy and paste it in. Google chrome for computer illiterates like myself.
Last edited by Monty on Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monty
Member
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am
Location: South of DC

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Monty » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 pm

double

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5082
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Sharp Guy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:15 pm

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 pm
Success!!! Thank goodness for Google chrome saving credit card info. Those were precious seconds on this one. :D

I've been all about my Manix's lately. Very interested in this big bad boy. I see some similarities and obviously differences. I haven't been this excited for a new model to me since the HH UKPK :)
Glad you got one man. I have my CC info saved in Google too. It's come in really handy a few times.

Looking forward to checking out my first Shaman!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

W7H2O
Member
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:54 pm

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby W7H2O » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:17 pm

St Nicks Knives you need to order more, this is the 2nd time I tried to land one and failed.
I had a your in line and have to wait page:0(

On another note, who is getting the Cruwear Shaman?

User avatar
Pelagic
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:49 pm
Location: East Coast/Nomadic

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Pelagic » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:18 pm

They really shouldn't call it "add to cart".

TRY taking this knife out of my cart while I'm in line to pay.

TRY

:mad:

:spyder: :rolleyes: :cool: :D
Pancake wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:20 pm
Are you a magician? :eek:
Nate wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:32 pm
You're the lone wolf of truth howling into the winds of ignorance
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 pm
You are a nobody got it?

User avatar
Airlsee
Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:27 am
Location: DFW, Texas

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Airlsee » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:20 pm

This will be my first experience with both the Shaman and 4V, I'm excited to try it out.

My auto-receipt that was emailed after purchase says I checked out at 7:00:53...it's crazy how fast these sold out.

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3194
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby TkoK83Spy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:21 pm

Sharp Guy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:15 pm
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 pm
Success!!! Thank goodness for Google chrome saving credit card info. Those were precious seconds on this one. :D

I've been all about my Manix's lately. Very interested in this big bad boy. I see some similarities and obviously differences. I haven't been this excited for a new model to me since the HH UKPK :)
Glad you got one man. I have my CC info saved in Google too. It's come in really handy a few times.

Looking forward to checking out my first Shaman!
Mr "I have enough knives in red G10" haha!! That's actually why I got Micarta scales for my DLT Manix exclusive. I anticipated on getting this one and didn't want another knife in red 10.

Cool! Figured in your vast collection you've had a Shaman by now. A new experience for both of us!
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

User avatar
Pelagic
Member
Posts: 2440
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:49 pm
Location: East Coast/Nomadic

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Pelagic » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:21 pm

There's one on Ebay for $400! So tempting.... not.
Pancake wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:20 pm
Are you a magician? :eek:
Nate wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:32 pm
You're the lone wolf of truth howling into the winds of ignorance
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 pm
You are a nobody got it?

User avatar
Eric*the*Red
Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Eric*the*Red » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:23 pm

When is the crucarta shaman going to be available?

GarageBoy
Member
Posts: 1228
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:49 pm
Location: Brooklyn NY

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby GarageBoy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:26 pm

Hope this doesn't happen to the Micarta CruWear version

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 3194
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby TkoK83Spy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:29 pm

GarageBoy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:26 pm
Hope this doesn't happen to the Micarta CruWear version
There will be various distributors for that one...but, it's definitely the most highly anticipated Shaman ever. So it could get messy, but definitely better odds.
Currently have 20 :spyder: 's in 14 different steels.

-Rick

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 5082
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Sharp Guy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:36 pm

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:21 pm
Sharp Guy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:15 pm
TkoK83Spy wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 pm
Success!!! Thank goodness for Google chrome saving credit card info. Those were precious seconds on this one. :D

I've been all about my Manix's lately. Very interested in this big bad boy. I see some similarities and obviously differences. I haven't been this excited for a new model to me since the HH UKPK :)
Glad you got one man. I have my CC info saved in Google too. It's come in really handy a few times.

Looking forward to checking out my first Shaman!
Mr "I have enough knives in red G10" haha!! That's actually why I got Micarta scales for my DLT Manix exclusive. I anticipated on getting this one and didn't want another knife in red 10.

Cool! Figured in your vast collection you've had a Shaman by now. A new experience for both of us!
Actually, I have way too many red G10 knives now. Crazy thing is, as much as I wanted red G10 knives, now that I have them I don't actually carry them as much as I thought I would. I have been carrying the UKPK and Lil Native quite a bit. The others only once in a while.

I handled a Shaman when I happened to stumble upon a Blade Sports competition at a gunshow here in DFW a while back. It didn't really thrill me enough that I had to go out and get the standard model. I figured I'd wait for a sprint or exclusive. Since I have a the other St. Nick's exclusives I went ahead and picked this one up too. Still trying to decide if I'm going to get the Cruwear/Micarta one. I'm supposed to be saving my pennies for other things. Been doing better but still buying knives occasionally
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

User avatar
Woodpuppy
Member
Posts: 1731
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:38 pm
Location: Florida

Re: St Nicks Knives Exclusive 4V Shaman - Available 9/19/19

Postby Woodpuppy » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:39 pm

Well I forgot about it entirely! Was bathing two 4-year-olds and reading them bedtime stories :cool:
:spyder: My other blade is a Kelly Perfect :spyder:


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], JMM, ladybug93, MSN [Bot], Ngati Pom, PineChaos and 29 guests