Hello everyone, I found this auction on the Bay and wondering whether this is Original
Millie in M390 Carbon Fiber?
I know the Bay and similar are the risky shots but regardless I'll have little research in meantime
*Some things that makes me doubt are:
1. The price is magical: $103.50
although still going up till auction over. Despite described as 2nd in good condition, I believe the range couldn't be that low.
2. No box photos. If there are box photos it could somewhat help me in identifying.
*Link to the auction and more photos here:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre ... 3067623670
That's all to conclude my little topic here.
Have a pleasant day y'all
*Spydies in Care
1. Manix 2 XL - named "Fluffy" (19/8/2019)
2. Military S30V, G10 Camo - simply "Millie" (6/9/2019)
3. Police 4 LW #189V (5/11/2019)
PM2 M390 (DLT Exclusive, Crimson scales), Native Chief, Military S110V - 204P, Police 4 (K390), PM2, Resilience, Tatanka, Amalgam, *to be continued