I have 20 different steels among my 31 unique Spyderco models. I've had around 60
total so far, and I've been trying to cut back recently.
Most are special to some extent, but these stand out:
- HAP40 Endura was gifted to me by my wife and the first with which I whittled a hair
- All of my Manixes because CBBL is the best
- Kapara was my calendar contest prize last year
- Cruwear Para 3 for some intangible reason
- The smooth green G10 of my Native 5 is just awesome
- Red M390 PM2 was one that I passed on during the first run only to kick myself every time I saw one.
- P.I.T.S. and I have a love-hate relationship. It was an impulse buy of a low wear resistance steel in a pricey package, and the titanium anodizing blemishes super easily, but I like everything else about it.
Own: VG-10 Delica, Old S30V Native, modified Breeden Rescue, VG-10 Delica, HAP40 Endura, ZDP-189 Dragonfly, S110V Manix 2 LW,Pakkawood Delica, Cruwear Para 3, SE H1 Dragonfly, M4 Manix 2, HAP40 Caly 3, smooth G10 S90V Native, K390 Urban, Pakkawood Dragonfly, smooth G10 Cruwear PM2, SE Pacific Salt, HAP40 Jazzlica, Blurple Native, P.I.T.S., DLC Manix 2, REX 45 PM2, REX 45 Para 3, XHP Manix 2 LW, Superblue Caly 3, DLT 20CV PM2, Rhino, SB Calypso Jr., B70P, PMA11, K03, G10 ZDP-189 Stretch 2, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix 2 LW, KW 204p PM2, Swick, Supergold Delica, back lock Lil'Native, AEB-L Urban, HAP40 Stretch, smooth G10 Cruwear Manix 2, Cruwear Military, M390 PM2, Cruwear Delica, CPM 4V Lil'Native, Mantra 2, Cru-Carta Shaman, M390 Para 3 LW, M390 Manix 2 , K390 Police 4.
Waiting for: K490, Swick 5, and something purple.