I have 20 different steels among my 31 unique Spyderco models. I've had around 60
total so far, and I've been trying to cut back recently.
Most are special to some extent, but these stand out:
- HAP40 Endura was gifted to me by my wife and the first with which I whittled a hair
- All of my Manixes because CBBL is the best
- Kapara was my calendar contest prize last year
- Cruwear Para 3 for some intangible reason
- The smooth green G10 of my Native 5 is just awesome
- Red M390 PM2 was one that I passed on during the first run only to kick myself every time I saw one.
- P.I.T.S. and I have a love-hate relationship. It was an impulse buy of a low wear resistance steel in a pricey package, and the titanium anodizing blemishes super easily, but I like everything else about it.
Own: Delica, old S30V Native, pointy Breeden Rescue, Delica, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW,Pakka Delica, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, M4 Manix, HAP40 Caly 3, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, Pakka DF2, Cruwear PM2, SE Pac Salt, HAP40 Jazzlica, S110V Native, P.I.T.S., DLC Manix, REX 45 PM2, Para 3, XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, 20CV PM2, Rhino, SB Calypso Jr., B70P, PMA11, K03, ZDP Stretch 2, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, 204p PM2, Swick, SG Delica, BL Lil'Native, AEB-L Urban, HAP40 Stretch, KC Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Military, M390 PM2, Cruwear Delica, 4V Lil'Native, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Para 3 LW, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, RexWood Shaman, DLC Cruwear Shaman, Rex 45 Manix, Native 5, Native LW, 204p Para 3, S45VN PM2, S90V Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix
Waiting for: SPY27, K490, Swick 5.