Really Spyderco ... where are all those Ikuchi ?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
elena86

Really Spyderco ... where are all those Ikuchi ?

Post by elena86 »

The suspense pushed me over the edge ... I allready spent my Ikuchi fund on that Red G10 Para3 ... now I have to break my moneybox :(
Marius

" A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes the hand bleed that uses it "
( Rabindranath Tagore )

Proud member of the old school spyderedge nation :bug-white-red
jdw

Re: Really Spyderco ... where are all those Ikuchi ?

Post by jdw »

I had one. It is a very, very cool and versatile knife. I sold mine because it was also very difficult to open. When the CQI model is released I will buy one again almost immediately. But I hope they sharpen the opening threads and not dull them at the risk of loosening the crisp detent and make it like loose like the Sliverax. Either that or make a functional Spydie hole. To me, it's on the verge of being an awesome knife.
Do right always. It will give you satisfaction in life.
--Wovoka
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

It's a great knife, I hope they hit soon. Definitely destined to be a collector's piece and useful to boot!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
brj

Post by brj »

Love mine, have been carrying it for quite a while now. Have had zero issues so far, opens each and every time as intended and the tip is just recessed enough that can't really bite regardless of circumstance. This is not to say I will not be getting another one when the tweaked batches become available :)

Halfneck

Post by Halfneck »

So is there actual CQI happening before the next Ikuchi release, or is it just speculation?