CS Orange Zome Hap40 Endura

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Pancake

Re: CS Orange Zome Hap40 Endura

Post by Pancake »

Oh look, another great Spydie that I cant buy because I live in middle Europe and they dont ship here! Yay for Europe!
In the pocket: Chaparral FRN, Native Chief, Police 4 K390, Pacific Salt SE, Manix 2 G10 REX45
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Pancake wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:06 am
Oh look, another great Spydie that I cant buy because I live in middle Europe and they dont ship here! Yay for Europe!

You know that there´s a solution for this? You can have kind of a postbox for free in the US, have the knife shipped there, and they will forward it to you / to Europe.
Works perfectly! There are several companies offering this, the one I use is "myus.com", but the alternatives will be as good I am sure.
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

Pancake wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:06 am
Do you mean Cutlery Shoppe does not ship there or your country does not allow it? CS did not ship to my location so I called Jeff at CS and he shipped to me.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Pancake

Post by Pancake »

Well, my country is not listed so I am not sure.... I could send a email but maybe I don't need this knife that much.
In the pocket: Chaparral FRN, Native Chief, Police 4 K390, Pacific Salt SE, Manix 2 G10 REX45
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

Mine was not listed either. I telephoned Jeff and he unlocked my country and once I ordered he shipped it right out. Now I email him when I’m about to order just in case.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
GarageBoy

Post by GarageBoy »

Zome is so polarizing, it can come in HAP40 and still not be sold out, MONTHS later - I don't mind, but it is loud
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

I really want to order it, but other things have gotten in the way.
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

That I can well understand. I just started physio and that ain’t cheap.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

I like the Endura, a lot. It does not fit my hand perfectly out of the box, but it is an easy mod to make to the handle to get it right. I’m still thinking hard about this. Once I get physio paid off, if it’s available, I’ll get one most likely.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Albatross

Post by Albatross »

Doc Dan wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:33 am
I like the Endura, a lot. It does not fit my hand perfectly out of the box, but it is an easy mod to make to the handle to get it right. I’m still thinking hard about this. Once I get physio paid off, if it’s available, I’ll get one most likely.
Something tells me it will be available. The S90V orange Manix LW was in stock for months. It had to have been a month or more that the listing showed low stock, before finally selling out. I dragged my feet on that purchase and ended up with the last one they had.
PeaceInOurTime

Post by PeaceInOurTime »

I'm surprised they are still in stock. I figured people really liked HAP40. The scales could always be modified or swapped out if people don't like the black on orange.

I'll leave this eye candy here ;)