How About a Para 3 in CTS-20CP and Gray G-10?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Chumango

How About a Para 3 in CTS-20CP and Gray G-10?

Post by Chumango »

Count me in if it is ever done. This was the configuration of one of the earliest (first?) PM2 sprints, which I have.
TomAiello

Re: How About a Para 3 in CTS-20CP and Gray G-10?

Post by TomAiello »

I'd love to see that.

I think Knifeworks should definitely run their green/204p combo in the Para 3 as well. That would be an instant sell out.
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

That would be great but I’m guessing unlikely. A light tan 20CV one is almost a given though and only a matter of time (they’re probably making some now for release in a few months).

I sold my 20CP PM2 in the BF Exchange a while back and the thief stole it and then PayPal scammed me out of $600 as well (because he used the “friends/family” option) - good times! :mad:
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

RadioactiveSpyder wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:43 am

I sold my 20CP PM2 in the BF Exchange a while back and the thief stole it and then PayPal scammed me out of $600 as well (because he used the “friends/family” option) - good times! :mad:

That's awful! How did they side with the buyer if they paid via friends and family? :confused:
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

steelcity16 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:17 am
That's awful! How did they side with the buyer if they paid via friends and family? :confused:
The credit card company was involved. The idiot buyer paid twice for the knife within 2 minutes, both times with F/F payments. I immediately refunded the second payment, and the knife was sent to him. Three months later, PayPal contacts me to tell me the credit card company is reviewing all his PP charges over the last three months, and refusing them. They put my account into negative balance with not only the $300 he paid for the knife, but also the $300 payment I had refunded. Even with the obvious refund staring at them in their records (and I pointed out numerous times), they still got me for both his FF payments - so I lost the knife and 3 months later PP locked up my account until I paid $600. This went on for months, it was completely messed up. Needless to say I don't accept any FF payments anymore! He got a few folks in this scam, here's a link to the 46-page (!) thread about him on BF:

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bal ... r.1539933/

Anyways, let's have some 20CP (or 20CV) Para 3s!
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Chumango

Post by Chumango »

TomAiello wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:42 am

I think Knifeworks should definitely run their green/204p combo in the Para 3 as well. That would be an instant sell out.
I agree.
ferider

Post by ferider »

I'll buy any 20CP knife with a blade >= 3" that Spyderco will manufacture :) Only have the PM2, and that is a "dress knife" now as it's so rare.

Speaking of which, I'll take an s90v Para 3 just as well. And grey would be OK. In fact any color other than pink will work :).