Anyone else interested in a LW Native Chief?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
mayong

Re: Anyone else interested in a LW Native Chief?

Post by mayong »

Surfingringo wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:21 pm
if a frn version is made, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give it the more rounded corners/edges like the Para 3

This plus a wire clip would be fantastic. Very much down for a LW chief.
Police | Calypso | Caly 3 & 3.5 | PM 2 | Para 3 | UKPK | Endura | Dragonfly | Sage 2 | Sage 5

"While this test doesn't simulate any logical use of a knife as a tool, since it was a concern of some of our customers, we began incorporating it into our testing protocols." - Michael Janich
ugaarguy

Post by ugaarguy »

I'm interested in a LW Native Chief, as long it has the same clip screw hole pattern as the G10 Chief and G10 Natives, or the wire clip.

BUT - Between the satndard liner-less G10 Chief and Native, the N5 LW Salt, the upcoming Sage 5 LW, and a few others - there are more Spydies that I'm interested in than I can afford to buy at the moment.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Post by Doc Dan »

I would buy a light weight frn Native Chief in a heart beat. It is a beautiful design.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050