St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
SLOSpyder

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Post by SLOSpyder »

Woodpuppy wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:15 pm
Oh. Well my wife is pretty grumpy about how many I e bought in the last year. And I just accidentally won a cruwear millie on So I’m on thin ice... I home the shaman micarta cruwear gives me a while to recover from recent cash flow out...

Haha. My wife is annoyed but she’s my wingman and usually lets me slide. But I do hear about it now n then. She quizzes me on why o need this one and that one. So I need to come up with the function of blade style and reliability of blade materials. :confused: she gets annoyed. But she’s not leaving.
MMGRenovations

Post by MMGRenovations »

So after I handled the knife quite a bit, I like it more and more. What I noticed I like is the lack of jumping on the spine of the blade and the choil. The pocket clip is also quite strong.

The Meat man

Post by The Meat man »

MMGRenovations wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 pm
So after I handled the knife quite a bit, I like it more and more. What I noticed I like is the lack of jumping on the spine of the blade and the choil. The pocket clip is also quite strong.

What kind of handle is that?
- Connor

"What is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?"
MMGRenovations

Post by MMGRenovations »

The Meat man wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:16 pm
MMGRenovations wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:39 pm

What kind of handle is that?
They are silver twill glass fiber. I got them off the Facebook knife groups.
TomAiello

Post by TomAiello »

These are up to $265 (actual sale) on eBay. It's crazy. St Nicks should definitely do us all a favor and get more units on their next 4v exclusive run.