St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Sharp Guy

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Post by Sharp Guy »

I'm in!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
SLOSpyder

Post by SLOSpyder »

Easy peasy
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

steelcity16 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:15 pm
I never even saw a thread about this one on the bladeforums Spuderco forum. Bet there was a lot of people who didn't even know about this.
Based on IG and Facebook groups a lot of people knew.
Hatchet 7419

Post by Hatchet 7419 »

My card info was wrong and I miss out 😡😡
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

Wow, I can't believe i scored one of these. I've been waiting to get a lil native until there was a sprint or exclusive, and i managed to miss the other st. Nick's exclusives, so I'm extra psyched for this one!
- Julia

"Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston, Esq.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

I just got my tracking#
attila

Post by attila »

JuPaul wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:43 pm
Wow, I can't believe i scored one of these. I've been waiting to get a lil native until there was a sprint or exclusive, and i managed to miss the other st. Nick's exclusives, so I'm extra psyched for this one!
I'm pretty much in this boat too, except that I tried the backlock when a good sale price came up. I don't like the bland backlock Lil Native enough to keep it.
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
buccilli15

Post by buccilli15 »

Got one and couldn't be any happier with the ordering process. No website issues whatsoever.
I love St Nicks. Been in their stores numerous times when visiting my brother while he was a student at UofA. Roll Tide! :D
allhatnocattle

Post by allhatnocattle »

I missed it,but no worries

i’ll pick up one of approximately 350 that will end up on blade forums or ebay next week.

Easy Peasy
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

Got one ~ 4:00-4:01 :spyder: :D :spyder: !!
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

attila wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:57 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:43 pm
I'm pretty much in this boat too, except that I tried the backlock when a good sale price came up. I don't like the bland backlock Lil Native enough to keep it.
Yeah, since i have several dragonflys, i really wanted the lil native with the comp lock, just to try something different in a smaller knife. I had a lw chaparral for a minute, and i hated the backlock on that. It hurt to close it every time. I'm very glad st. Nick's went with the comp lock on this one.
- Julia

curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

I'll be happy to try for an interesting Lil native sprint next time, seems st Nick's runs their site well!
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
Eman816

Post by Eman816 »

Still waiting my order says unfulfilled but like I said I got my order confirmation email and that was sent at 501 so I hope it still goes thru.
Peacedivision

Post by Peacedivision »

Eman816 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:35 pm
Still waiting my order says unfulfilled but like I said I got my order confirmation email and that was sent at 501 so I hope it still goes thru.
I just received my shipping notice from an order in the first minute. If I remember correctly their para 3 launch was similar where they shipped in random order, but everyone who got a confirmation received their knife.
Monty

Post by Monty »

I snagged one, time will tell if it can hold up to replace my dragonfly salts. Some h1/lc200n sprints would be nice.
JuPaul

Post by JuPaul »

Monty wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:17 pm
I snagged one, time will tell if it can hold up to replace my dragonfly salts. Some h1/lc200n sprints would be nice.
Agreed! Since there's a lw native salt, I wonder if we'll see a lw lil native salt one day.
- Julia

Knifknac

Post by Knifknac »

I had to fiddle around a little to get all the auto-fill parts to work. In the 1 minute it me took to order, 200 knives sold. It was fun to feel the rush of racing everyone else. This will be my first Spyderco and only my third knife with a premium steel. I'm looking forward to it.
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

JuPaul wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:41 pm
Monty wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:17 pm
Agreed! Since there's a lw native salt, I wonder if we'll see a lw lil native salt one day.

Sal has already said months ago that Eric is working on a Lil Native LW, but I don't know if it was ever confirmed to be a backlock or a comp lock. If its a backlock, I would expect a Salt version to match the Native Salt. If it is a comp lock, I would be more surprised.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Eman816 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:35 pm

If you got an order confirmation I don't see a reason to worry. Unfulfilled just means that haven't shipped yet. They have 350 boxes to ship. It will take time. I wouldn't worry about it! :)
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
timlara

Post by timlara »

archangel wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:09 pm
timlara wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:06 pm
Wow. I'm impressed with their web site. I had no problem refreshing and watching the stock number dwindle in real time. I wish more dealers would be that upfront with the inventory status as it's nice to have it available.

Where do you see the quantity in stock?
It just says "out of stock" now, but during the sale, there was a "XXX in stock" message in that same spot. It was decrementing (very rapidly) every time I refreshed the page, which I don't think I've seen before on any other knife retailer's site.
Tim