St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Monty

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Post by Monty »

Luke2236 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:20 am
I just picked mine up. I have to work tomorrow and didn’t want to miss out on this one. This might be the sharpest knife out of the box that I have ever had.
If they only had 350 and the storefront has been selling them I wonder how many are left... going into this with low expectations of success.
Luke2236

Post by Luke2236 »

Hopefully sharp guy will post them soon they were the pictures I took in the parking lot when I picked it up today. Special thanks to Greg for hooking me up a day early. I’m working overtime tomorrow and all weekend. I would have missed this one.
Wanted: M4 PM 2 or manix M4.
Luke2236

Post by Luke2236 »

Monty wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Luke2236 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:20 am
I just picked mine up. I have to work tomorrow and didn’t want to miss out on this one. This might be the sharpest knife out of the box that I have ever had.
If they only had 350 and the storefront has been selling them I wonder how many are left... going into this with low expectations of success.
I got it because I’ll be working tomorrow and all weekend. I work 12 hour shifts and would have missed it. They were delivered today.
Wanted: M4 PM 2 or manix M4.
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Luke2236 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:57 pm
Hopefully sharp guy will post them soon they were the pictures I took in the parking lot when I picked it up today. Special thanks to Greg for hooking me up a day early. I’m working overtime tomorrow and all weekend. I would have missed this one.
Sorry! I was having a little issue with my email account. Greg's a good guy!

Luke2236's SNK Lil Native

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

Monty wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:55 pm
A similar question was asked about this in one of the FB groups. I asked one of the guys from SNK for clarification. His was response was kind of vague but it sounds like they held less than 10 back to sell in their stores but 350 would actually be sold through their website.
curlyhairedboy

Post by curlyhairedboy »

Dang that's pretty
EDC Rotation: PITS, Damasteel Urban, Shaman, Ikuchi, Amalgam, CruCarta Shaman, Sage 5 LW, Serrated Caribbean Sheepsfoot CQI, XHP Shaman, M4/Micarta Shaman, 15v Shaman
Fixed Blades: Proficient, Magnacut Mule
Special and Sentimental: Southard, Squarehead LW, Ouroboros, Calendar Para 3 LW, 40th Anniversary Native, Ti Native, Calendar Watu, Tanto PM2
Would like to own again: CQI Caribbean Sheepsfoot PE, Watu
Wishlist: Magnacut, Shaman Sprints!
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Good luck to everyone today. If you are computer literate and on your computer a few minutes before the drop starts (refreshing the page every few seconds) I believe you will have no trouble getting one of these. You should be able to check out in 30 seconds or less assuming the website is functioning properly. Just don't think that you will be able to casually log on at 5:05 PM EST and get one! :eek: You might, but probably not.

One important thing to note. St. Nicks has "Free Shipping" on all orders, but they technically do charge for insurance, which shows up as a shipping charge. It threw me for a loop my last order with them because I thought it was a glitch. So on this knife, don't be surprised if you see charge for shipping/insurance of somewhere around $3.50 when you go to complete your order. I have a feeling some people are going to be surprised by this and think they did something wrong, hesitate and try to call them or something, then miss out on getting a knife. So just know ahead of time that you are paying $3.50 for insurance, and get to clicking!
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

steelcity16 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:18 am
One important thing to note. St. Nicks has "Free Shipping" on all orders, but they technically do charge for insurance, which shows up as a shipping charge. It threw me for a loop my last order with them because I thought it was a glitch. So on this knife, don't be surprised if you see charge for shipping/insurance of somewhere around $3.50 when you go to complete your order. I have a feeling some people are going to be surprised by this and think they did something wrong, hesitate and try to call them or something, then miss out on getting a knife. So just know ahead of time that you are paying $3.50 for insurance, and get to clicking!
Yeah they put a disclaimer on there when you check out. Still a pretty good deal considering.
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Really hoping to be one of the lucky ones to snag this lil fella! After regretfully selling my Para 3 version, I'm itching for that red/black combo on a knife that I don't already have multiple models of...and different steel! Normally leave work at 4:30 eastern time on Fridays...looks like I'll be hanging around until 5:00 today. Don't want to bother with this possible fiasco on my phone, more comfortable with my desktop here at work.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Good advice steelcity16!
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
archangel

Post by archangel »

They also offer to use PayPal, have I picked this up correctly? I hope I'm not mixing this up with another shop...
Michael
48 Spydies, 44 different models, 43 different steels
Grail knife, still to be acquired: original Tuff by Ed Schempp Feel free to help me find one at a reasonable price...
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

archangel wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:10 am
They also offer to use PayPal, have I picked this up correctly? I hope I'm not mixing this up with another shop...
Unforunately, St Nicks Knives said they cannot take PayPal right now.
-Nick :bug-red
steelcity16

Post by steelcity16 »

Mushroom wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:16 am
archangel wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:10 am
Unforunately, St Nicks Knives said they cannot take PayPal right now.

You can do an instant transfer from PayPal to a bank account for a 1% fee or you can get a debit card for your PayPal account.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
Hatchet 7419

Post by Hatchet 7419 »

Anyone know how to work google chrome ??
SG89

Post by SG89 »

Hatchet 7419 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:38 pm
Anyone know how to work google chrome ??
Yes, what do you need help with? And are you using the chrome app on your phone or chrome on your desktop computer?
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
DSH007

Post by DSH007 »

I love the Lil Native, I like red G10, I'd be interested in trying 4V.. but I've never been a huge fan coated blades and for some reason I actively dislike the red/DLC combo. Haha so I guess that's minus 1 in the competition for this one.. hope everyone who wants one gets one!
Rick H.

..well, that escalated quickly..
Genotoxic

Post by Genotoxic »

30 minutes boys... get those fingers warmed up and ready
Mushroom

Post by Mushroom »

I'm ready, just hoping the website doesn't crash! :D
-Nick :bug-red
TkoK83Spy

Post by TkoK83Spy »

I've already done a couple trial runs with how quickly I can select something and get to the checkout process haha.
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Lumpy620

Post by Lumpy620 »

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:36 pm
I've already done a couple trial runs with how quickly I can select something and get to the checkout process haha.
Hah. Same here. Good to know someone else share my pre- :spyder: -drop ritual :p