St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
User avatar
Doc Dan
Member
Posts: 7439
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Doc Dan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:18 pm

I Look on Saint Nick’s website and have not found any reference to this knife at all. Where are you guys seeing this on their website?
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

"Until we meet again, may the good Lord take a liking to you."
(Roy Rogers)


NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050

User avatar
bbturbodad
Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:18 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby bbturbodad » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:21 pm

All the posts look like they're from Instagram
-Turbo

User avatar
JuPaul
Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby JuPaul » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:36 pm

Doc Dan wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:18 pm
I Look on Saint Nick’s website and have not found any reference to this knife at all. Where are you guys seeing this on their website?
Yep, nothing on their website yet. But it's also announced on their facebook page. Same info, release date, etc.
Be excellent to each other. - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

User avatar
Doc Dan
Member
Posts: 7439
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:25 am
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Doc Dan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:05 pm

I saw the FB but they have not posted on the website even a hint.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

"Until we meet again, may the good Lord take a liking to you."
(Roy Rogers)


NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050

SLOSpyder
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby SLOSpyder » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:08 pm

The website had the listing and link up for about a half hour couple days back. Link doesn’t work anymore.

User avatar
JuPaul
Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby JuPaul » Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:37 am

SLOSpyder wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:08 pm
The website had the listing and link up for about a half hour couple days back. Link doesn’t work anymore.
Seems to be up on the website again now. Hope their servers are prepared for this one. ;)
Be excellent to each other. - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

Luke2236
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:32 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Luke2236 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:20 pm

I believe it’s gonna be gone in less than 5.
Wanted: M4 PM 2 or manix M4.

User avatar
Dazen
Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:38 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Dazen » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:13 pm

JuPaul wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:37 am
SLOSpyder wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:08 pm
The website had the listing and link up for about a half hour couple days back. Link doesn’t work anymore.
Seems to be up on the website again now. Hope their servers are prepared for this one. ;)
They need to go ahead and take everything down now, enough people already know about it now!

User avatar
JuPaul
Member
Posts: 623
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby JuPaul » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:19 pm

Dazen wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:13 pm
JuPaul wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:37 am
SLOSpyder wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:08 pm
The website had the listing and link up for about a half hour couple days back. Link doesn’t work anymore.
Seems to be up on the website again now. Hope their servers are prepared for this one. ;)
They need to go ahead and take everything down now, enough people already know about it now!
Ha! I wish! :D
Be excellent to each other. - Bill S. Preston, Esq.

Sober_Survival
Member
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:24 am
Location: Florida / Montana

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Sober_Survival » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:19 am
I'm out on this one. But here's some advice that has always worked for me. Go ahead (if you haven't already) make an account with st nicks knives and store your credit card info that way you can check out in seconds when the knife drops. With this small of a run and im sure their server isn't the biggest (looking at you DLT) you will not have time to manually enter your info when you checkout. Set an alarm on your phone for 5min before the drop and keep refreshing the product page til it's available.
I don't believe that you can store your card info before hand, but you can make an account.
There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. John 15.13

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Sharp Guy » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Sober_Survival wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:28 pm
Spydergirl88 wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:19 am
I'm out on this one. But here's some advice that has always worked for me. Go ahead (if you haven't already) make an account with st nicks knives and store your credit card info that way you can check out in seconds when the knife drops. With this small of a run and im sure their server isn't the biggest (looking at you DLT) you will not have time to manually enter your info when you checkout. Set an alarm on your phone for 5min before the drop and keep refreshing the product page til it's available.
I don't believe that you can store your card info before hand, but you can make an account.
Yep, pointed out after she made the suggestion a few days ago.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

Luke2236
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:32 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Luke2236 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:20 am

I just picked mine up. I have to work tomorrow and didn’t want to miss out on this one. This might be the sharpest knife out of the box that I have ever had.
Wanted: M4 PM 2 or manix M4.

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Sharp Guy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:43 am

Luke2236 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:20 am
I just picked mine up. I have to work tomorrow and didn’t want to miss out on this one. This might be the sharpest knife out of the box that I have ever had.
Excellent!
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!

TkoK83Spy
Member
Posts: 2439
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:32 pm
Location: Syracuse, NY

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby TkoK83Spy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:30 pm

Luke2236 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:20 am
I just picked mine up. I have to work tomorrow and didn’t want to miss out on this one. This might be the sharpest knife out of the box that I have ever had.
Post up some pics brother!!!
Currently have 17 :spyder: 's in 13 different steels.

-Rick

Luke2236
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:32 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Luke2236 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:30 pm

I have been trying to add a picture and dang if I can make it work. :mad:
Wanted: M4 PM 2 or manix M4.

User avatar
Spydergirl88
Member
Posts: 5377
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:42 pm

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Spydergirl88 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:36 pm

For just $5 more than the DLC S30V model you get 4V and red G10. Pretty neat.
Team Wire Clip
:spyder: :spyder: :spyder:

User avatar
toocool006
Member
Posts: 203
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: New Orleans

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby toocool006 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:47 pm

Spydergirl88 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:36 pm
For just $5 more than the DLC S30V model you get 4V and red G10. Pretty neat.

I know right? The pricing on this guy is :D :D :D
~andrew

SLOSpyder
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri May 31, 2019 12:20 pm

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby SLOSpyder » Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:52 pm

NM.

Luke2236
Member
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:32 am

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Luke2236 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 pm

Someone pm me their email and I’ll send the pictures to you.
Wanted: M4 PM 2 or manix M4.

User avatar
Sharp Guy
Member
Posts: 4659
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:19 pm
Location: Over here!

Re: St. Nicks Knives Exclusive hint - Lil Native?

Postby Sharp Guy » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Luke2236 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:56 pm
Someone pm me their email and I’ll send the pictures to you.
PM sent
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!


Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Albatross, Bing [Bot], Daniel, Google [Bot], legOFwhat?, mugwump867, RamZar, Rutger, Spydergirl88, stratfordwill, Surfingringo, The Meat man and 23 guests