TSRA Touts Martial Blade Concepts and Spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

TSRA Touts Martial Blade Concepts and Spyderco

Post by Mad Mac »

An article in the July-August Texas State Rifle Association Journal, Martial Blade and Counter Blade Concepts for Law Enforcement and the Concerned Civilian by Keith R. Schmidt, lauds Michael Janich's Blade Camp in Estes Park and his collaboration with Spyderco and recommends a visit to the Company Factory Outlet Store and museum in Golden.

A Spyderco Endura PE Wave is pictured as well as the Spyderco Yojimbo 2 Trainer. Mr. Janich was the designer of the wicked Wharncliffe bladed Yojimbo and his bio reads like an action thriller. For more information about the MBC Blade Camp and seminars in your state visit http://martialbladeconcepts.com/
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
GiftedMisfit

Re: TSRA Touts Martial Blade Concepts and Spyderco

Post by GiftedMisfit »

That bio is outstanding. Very impressive. A living legend

(Really has me missing my Yojimbo I had to recently sell)
:cussing
ladybug93 wrote: And now I'm wondering how a translator will render "butt hurt"
Michael Janich

Post by Michael Janich »

I was honored to be featured in the article and truly appreciate the author's attention to detail. He wrote it after attending his first camp and did an outstanding job for an MBC newbie.

Stay safe,

Mike
Mad Mac
Location: Northern Far West Deep East Texas in the Dirty South

Post by Mad Mac »

Here is the TSRA qgdigitalpublishing copy of the article.
Martial Blade and Counter Blade Concepts for Law Enforcement and the Concerned Civilian
1990: Endura SE, Delica PE, Mariner, Police. 2014: ClipiTool Bottle Opener. 2015: Kitchen Knife PE, Tenacious CE, Stretch PE, Moran Drop Point, Kiwi, 2 Byrd Cara Caras, Schempp Bowie, Native 5 Forum Knife, Police SE, Tenacious SE, 4" Paring Knife, 2" Paring Knife, Terzuola Starmate. 2016: The Spyderco Story, Terzuola The Tactical Folding Knife, USN Ladybug H-1 Hawkbill SE, Black BaliYo, Yellow H-1 Salt Dragonfly 2 SE, Hennicke Ulize, Pink Native 5 PE, Renegade C23PS and C23P, Gayle Bradley 2, Terzuola Double Bevel, Gayle Bradley Air, Cricket Blue Nishjin, Centofante Memory, K2, 2 Large Lum Pink, Carey Rubicon. 2017: Dialex Battlestation, Orange Southard Positron, Gray Baliyo, Native 5 CE, Tenacious CE. 2018: Schempp EuroEdge, Eric Glesser ClipiTool Standard. 2019 Calendar Contest Reinhold Rhino CF PLN. 2022: Byrd Robin 2 Wharncliffe, Byrd Cara Cara 2 Rescue Orange, Janich Yojimbo 2 CruWear.
Motorcycle adventures in a past life.
ZrowsN1s

Post by ZrowsN1s »

:cool:
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal