Happy Fathers Day Sal

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Happy Fathers Day Sal

Postby Doeswhateveraspidercan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Dear Sal,

Happy Father’s Day.

Thank you for Eric who has refined the design on my new favorite Spyderco the Native Chief” and made it a reality.

Thank you Eric for walking in the shadow of greatness and fulfilling your Fathers work both now and in the future.
:spyder: Make Mine Spyderco :spyder:

I have tried many different High End brands and only Spyderco consistently produces High Quality Knives with the most Innovative Steels and Incredible Designs and often for less money than others.

I have been surprised many times by Sal's design in the dark philosophy and agree with it. How it feels in the hand and how it cuts matters more than how it looks. Lipstick on a pig, does not make it something other than a pig.

bearfacedkiller

Re: Happy Fathers Day Sal

Postby bearfacedkiller » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:57 pm

Happy Fathers Day Sal!

Me and my 4 year old went out for sushi for lunch and I used my Police4 to cut pieces of sushi in half for him. Thanks! :)
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?

sal

Postby sal » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 pm

Thanx guys. Had a great day.

Hi Darby. Twice as many bites also. Breaking in a 4 year old right. ;)

sal

Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Postby Doc Dan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:42 pm

Happy Father's Day!
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

"Until we meet again, may the good Lord take a liking to you."
(Roy Rogers)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050

Return to “Spyderco General Discussion”