M390 CTS-204P 20CV :) Hype Steel

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
ZrowsN1s

Re: M390 CTS-204P 20CV :) Hype Steel

Post by ZrowsN1s »

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:04 pm
While I as the OP welcome all conversation even going off topic the blatant advertisement for a company / maker other than Spyderco raises my Hackles.
Please cease this line of advertisement. Thank you.
I wasn't advertising I was providing first and foremost confirmation of the problem of soft M390 in the market, confirmation of Kurts testing since the accuracy had been questioned, and lastly an example of good customer service in the face of the problem. Leaving out the name of the company in question would have deprived those interested in the verification of the problem or testing the ability to look into it themselves.

I'm a die hard Syperfan like most people on the forum. I'm not sure what your hostility is about. Are we not allowed to utter the name of another company here? Nor praise good customer service? I didn't find anything I was saying off topic to the subject at hand. No need to get you hackles up or let us know what you give a darn about or don't. This being your thread I will respect your wishes, but respectfully, take it down a notch.
-Matt a.k.a. Lo_Que, loadedquestions135 I ❤ The P'KAL :bug-red

"The world of edges has a small doorway in, but opens into a cavern that is both wide and deep." -sal
"Ghost hunters scope the edge." -sal
Tucson Tom

Re: M390 CTS-204P 20CV :) Hype Steel

Post by Tucson Tom »

Indeed. Cut Mr. Pelagic some slack. Mr. Pelagic, I encourage you to stick around. All this poking at each other does nobody any good. Like boys sticking their tongues out at each other in the school yard.

As for steels, I have been sitting around trying to decide if I like S90V or 20CV better as my favorite stainless. I am starting to be quite impressed with S90V. I am really enjoying the Shaman sprint with S90V.

I'm keeping my Hackles entirely out of this.