Smock?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doeswhateveraspidercan

Smock?

Post by Doeswhateveraspidercan »

Taking a break from forum and doing Spyderco related projects, like shaving down Wicked Edge 3 Paddles to fit Ricasso on many Spyderco’s.

Today I thought hmmm what is going on??? Surly a none sprint run like the Smock would have been out by now again?

Yet it is not!

Then I thought hmmm.. @SAl is no Dummy, He has been around a long time. Economy must be ready for a huge dip, seeing this on ebay Knives going too cheap. CTS-XHP Militaries not making a decent sale, nor are Cruwear we all love and rightly so.

Just observations......
TkoK83Spy

Re: Smock?

Post by TkoK83Spy »

Whaaaat...you ok??
15 :bug-red 's in 10 different steels
1 - Bradford Guardian 3 / Vanadis 4E Wharnie
1 - Monterey Bay Knives Slayback Flipper / ZDP 189
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31/Macassar Ebony Inlays
1 - CRK Large Inkosi Insingo/ Black Micarta Inlays
1 - CRK Small Sebenza 31 Insingo/Magnacut

-Rick
Doeswhateveraspidercan

TkoK83Spy wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:00 pm
Whaaaat...you ok??
Thank you for asking. Are you??
ferider

Post by ferider »

Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:29 pm
CTS-XHP Militaries not making a decent sale, nor are Cruwear we all love and rightly so.
Might want to try again, with NR price and ending on a Sun. I would have bought them, if I didn't already have two CW and one XHP Military ...

Beautiful knives ....
Doeswhateveraspidercan

ferider wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:20 am
Doeswhateveraspidercan wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 8:29 pm
CTS-XHP Militaries not making a decent sale, nor are Cruwear we all love and rightly so.
Might want to try again, with NR price and ending on a Sun. I would have bought them, if I didn't already have two CW and one XHP Military ...

Beautiful knives ....
Good morning,

I know what you mean I own both as well. In the past I purchased backups but realize now that with as many Spydie as I own the ones I have will likely outlive me so not looking to purchase.

I do however have saved searches that pop up and watch to see what knives I own are doing on the resale market. It helps judge when to sell ones I am tired of.

In this past year I have noticed lots of changes in how people are buying and how much they are willing to spend.

I have also noticed when we start talking about a specific steel like Cruwear and a specific model like the Para3 with Cruwear there is a noticeable uptick in the saved searches rocking my mail box. Funny that! Then I see knives selling at a high price as people unload them but the perineal I want $350.00 for a $160.00 Knife still hang in there.

Have many suspicions about what is seen.

In the past week I saw an honest seller selling new but second owner Millie’s in CTS-XHP and Cruwear. Price was around $150.00

That is very low.