Delica 4 Wharncliffe will signet ring fit?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BLUETYPEII

Delica 4 Wharncliffe will signet ring fit?

Post by BLUETYPEII »

Just like the title says... will a signet ring made for the regular Delica 4 fit on a Delica 4 Wharncliffe? Very curious to know.
40 Spyderco knives in 11 different steels,
1 Byrd and 30 “others”
Marulaghost

Re: Delica 4 Wharncliffe will signet ring fit?

Post by Marulaghost »

I can give you a definite ..
Maybe?
In at honesty I'm not sure exactly where the tip of the blade winds up in the handle for either version,
If i had to guess though, I'd think both tips would end up in the same place to achieve the clearance needed to eliminate edge-to-handle contact
BLUETYPEII

Post by BLUETYPEII »

Marulaghost wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:15 pm
I can give you a definite ..
Maybe?
In at honesty I'm not sure exactly where the tip of the blade winds up in the handle for either version,
If i had to guess though, I'd think both tips would end up in the same place to achieve the clearance needed to eliminate edge-to-handle contact
I’m thinking the same thing...
40 Spyderco knives in 11 different steels,
1 Byrd and 30 “others”
blueeyedogre

Post by blueeyedogre »

If you're talking about the wisemen signet ring the answer is yes. I have one on my wharnie delica.
Endura 2 Stainless 1, Endura 4 FRN, Delica 4 Emerson, Delica 4 FRN, Delica 4 Wairncliffe, Matriarch, Catcherman, Harpy Stainless, Cricket Stainless, Paramilitary 2, Native 3, Ronin 2, Yojimbo 2, Chinook, UK Penknife, Captain, Bug, Temperance, Kumo, Jerry Hossom Woodlander, Spydercard,