SuperGold?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
TomAiello

SuperGold?

Post by TomAiello »

So I've been messing around with the Supergold Delica, and EDCing a (Supergold) slip joint (it's actually the Fallkniven LTC in their "3D" which I think is pretty much the same steel.). So far, I'm really liking it.

What's the chance of more Seki knives in this steel? I'd definitely like to have a Dragonfly 2 in this.
steelcity16

Re: SuperGold?

Post by steelcity16 »

TomAiello wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:02 pm
So I've been messing around with the Supergold Delica, and EDCing a (Supergold) slip joint (it's actually the Fallkniven LTC in their "3D" which I think is pretty much the same steel.). So far, I'm really liking it.

What's the chance of more Seki knives in this steel? I'd definitely like to have a Dragonfly 2 in this.

Is your Fallkniven laminated? I'd take a Dfly in unlaminated Supergold.
:bug-white-red CRU-CARTA THE SEKI MODELS! :bug-white-red AND BRING US THE DODO-FLY! :bug-white-red
cycleguy

Post by cycleguy »

Maybe some noticed the massdrop delica & endura super gold was sufficiently popular to place an order and extra stock sold quickly when it became available!!! However, the whole ordeal seemed to take a long time.

CG
So many knives - so little funds!!!
p_atrick

Post by p_atrick »

cycleguy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:16 pm
However, the whole ordeal seemed to take a long time.
I was a bit surprised to see that the Seki knives displayed in Amsterdam made it so quickly to the product reveal. I wonder if the SG items took a back seat while these models were ironed out?