No para 3 lw love buying from spyderco

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
gonzokat86

No para 3 lw love buying from spyderco

Post by gonzokat86 »

Been waiting for the para 3 lightweight to come up on the new product lists so I could buy it directly for spyderco and seems like it ain’t gonna happen. Usually save a couple $ from buying direct because of 50% discount because veteran status. Anyone know if the para 3 lw will be released or should I just get it from a distributor
cycleguy

Re: No para 3 lw love buying from spyderco

Post by cycleguy »

You might have missed it. It shows up as out of stock. Search Para 3, then look for the Para 3 FRN choice among those shown.

I was in the SFO when the model was released and they had both the PE and the SE in the store. Went back a week or two later and the PE was sold out. What they had on hand moved fairly quickly.

HTH,

CG
So many knives - so little funds!!!
jacala

Post by jacala »

Check DLT Trading site .
Woodpuppy

Post by Woodpuppy »

gonzokat86 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 10:15 pm
Been waiting for the para 3 lightweight to come up on the new product lists so I could buy it directly for spyderco and seems like it ain’t gonna happen. Usually save a couple $ from buying direct because of 50% discount because veteran status. Anyone know if the para 3 lw will be released or should I just get it from a distributor
Sure wouldn’t hurt my feelings to get Spydercos at 50% off. Maybe call them for an eta on stock, or buy at retail from any number of upstanding businesses.
lunde

Post by lunde »

You definitely missed it, at least the first batch. For a brief time on the morning of April 23rd, both configurations were available. I was able to order two plain and one serrated. Other than being a Para3, my favorite feature is the pocket clip that allows deep carry.

I missed the first batch of the Smock at the SFO, but managed to snag two from the second batch that became available in early April.
gonzokat86

Post by gonzokat86 »

Guess I just missed it. It’s already cheap enough, not really a big deal to buy it at retail price. Thanks for the info
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

I missed it at SFO too so I got one from an online dealer. You don’t save that much with the SFO price since the LW is so reasonably priced.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
aquaman67

Post by aquaman67 »

How do you get the veteran discount?

When I logged in to my account I’d already signed up.

And I got my Para 3 from GPKnives