Multiple edc

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
redhawk44357

Re: Multiple edc

Post by redhawk44357 »

Nice combination. I normally carry a similar group but recently have exprimented with a couple more in different pockets.
Water Bug

Post by Water Bug »

Multiple EDCs that have a knife vary, but when at home = 8...

- Spyderco EDCs = 3

- Other EDCs (including single-blade knife, multi-tools, and pocket knives) = 5
Spyderco WTC #1044

“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana, The Life of Reason: The Phases of Human Progress, 1905 to 1906

NEVER FORGET!!!
Wartstein

Post by Wartstein »

Day to day life: Always one Spyderco folder (usually Stretch 1 or Endura, both either in VG10 or HAP 40) plus most times a leatherman Juice S2 (the older, imho better version with the longer blade).

When mountaineering / outdoors: Most times a Spyderco folder (sometimes just the Chap lw), sometimes a fixed blade, most times leatherman Juice CS4 or leatherman Rebar (the latter plus very small and light folding scissors for first aid tasks and the like).

A must in my outdoor multitools is a saw and an awl (missing in the Wave, one reason why I don't prefer it)
Top three going by pocket-time (update March 24):
- EDC: Endura thin red line ffg combo edge (VG10); Wayne Goddard PE (4V), Endela SE (VG10)
-Mountains/outdoors: Pac.Salt 1 SE (H1), Salt 2 SE (LC200N), and also Wayne Goddard PE (4V)
MichaelScott

Post by MichaelScott »

I’m most often carrying a Spyderco — choices: Para 3 LW, Lil’ Lum, Ikuchi — and a Great Eastern Cutlery slip joint — choices: #25 Barlow, #06 Pemberton Wharncliffe, #97 Allegheny Yellow Rose.

Sometimes I will have three, depending on my mood that day.
Overheard at the end of the ice age, “We’ve been having such unnatural weather.”

http://acehotel.blog

Team Innovation
DukeNiemand

Post by DukeNiemand »

Two, but only technically. Normal EDC is a 3.5-4" folder (PM2, Manix XL) and a little Buck lockback on my keychain.
Naperville

Post by Naperville »

1, 2 or 3.

I usually carry one or two: Spyderco Yojimbo 2 in 20CV, OR, Zero Tolerance 0095 TANBLK in S90V. I have two of each knife, it just depends on what I am doing.

My third knife is usually a fixed blade by Winkler Knives.
I support the 2nd Amendment Organizations of GOA, NRA, FPC, SAF, and "Knife Rights"
T2T: https://tunnel2towers.org; Special Operations Wounded Warriors: https://sowwcharity.com/